Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Take the true Godpill.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
The true Godpiller is aware of the corruption in women's souls. I quote:

" ‘Abd-Allah ibn ‘Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I was shown Hell and I have never seen anything more terrifying than it. And I saw that the majority of its people are women.” They said, “Why, O Messenger of Allah?” He said, “Because of their ingratitude (kufr).” It was said, “Are they ungrateful to Allah?” He said, “They are ungrateful to their companions (husbands) and ungrateful for good treatment. If you are kind to one of them for a lifetime then she sees one (undesirable) thing in you, she will say, ‘I have never had anything good from you.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhari, 1052) "

Most women have demons dwelling in them, the devils of ingratitude, bestiality and luxury.

None of this makes a difference in my life tbh.

Wise old men knew their place.

Those men were wise and realized women's place way back then, they're too advanced for our times.

These people were very based, and high iq.

Interesting. I have a friend who's interested into Muslim's beliefs and he told me similar things. He is Chad though.
He said that according to the prophet, it was ok to beat women if they behaved wrong.

Wisdom for the ages.

Is this from an actual holy book or just some random philosopher/ religious scholar? Based and blackpilled either way.