Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Take the treepill

The fuck is wrong with this cunt whore

honestly the bug pill destroyed me much more then the tree pill,the dirt pill or the grass pill.

i mean women have no problem laying on top of grass and dirt and sometimes sheep feces(they might just put a towel over it or just go in raw),but they sure as fuck shudder at the mere though of us laying even one finger on them.People here still have no idea how valueless man is apart from his natural physical force. literally anything is more attractive then your average male

honestly the bug pill destroyed me much more then the tree pill,the dirt pill or the grass pill.

i mean women have no problem laying on top of grass and dirt and sometimes sheep feces(they might just put a towel over it or just go in raw),but they sure as fuck shudder at the mere though of us laying even one finger on them.People here still have no idea how valueless man is apart from his natural physical force. literally anything is more attractive then your average male
Couldn't have said it better myself. People think dogpill etc is a meme, and to some extent it is, but it has huge serious truths in it: No woman on earth finds us attractive, while so many other things are seen as attractive by at least some woman (even if minority).

Average and ugly males are the lowest of the low in terms of SMV.

All fetishes on earth exists, except ugly male fetish.

Even threes can have sex, why I dont :cryfeels:

Guten Morgen, Ich hasse Frauen.

we are lower the dirt to normies/women.it's over.