Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Take the Springsteen pill

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Bruce Springsteen pretty much represents everything that is good about men, America, and the white race.

He was singing in 70s and 80s about proper masculinity, equality, hopes and dreams and how the fortuitous try to ruin them, be it trump, Boris Johnson, George Soros, Rice race, low inhib curries, low IQ dinghy Dodger BBCs, Jerome Powell, Instagram, tinder.

He was also a fucking chad, and this is him aged 66, where he still mogs the living hell out of youngcels like @PPEcel and @JohnWickCel , let alone oldcels like me. And as for him in his prime, forget about it, unmoggable by anyone easy of Athens, and even otherwise you need to be playing in the Pitt, Momoa, Hemsworth, Cavill market, and his natural, old school, as opposed to gymcel/skin routine masculinity can even beat them.

And he does it all without top tier mandible and zygos, just good honest American genes and values and natural diet.

View: https://youtu.be/x7lfzARGXGw

Screenshot 20200828 182936

Cope, cumskins also destroyed the west and created feminism.
JFL at low inhib curries and rice race just existing being modern day problems.

Cope, cumskins also destroyed the west and created feminism.
JFL at low inhib curries and rice race just existing being modern day problems.
Read the post, clearly calling out JBW for a lot of the problems too, and even BBC like Obama. Trump should not really be there, I legit think he's the best president since Kennedy, but some of his overreactions have contributed to the demise of humanity.

Remove curry, sand, BBC, and rice race, world is a lot better.

They are the ones principals responsible for market distortion, and yeah white guys benefit because they are the ones who invent, and monetise the copes for them, but that is largely changing.

Most ricemen cope with video games or all the weird Jap/ Korean shit, which was invented by ricemen, for ricemen.

Most curries and BBC cope with rape and trying to get a life in white countries to be seen as elite amongst their own race

I'm not even that young, I turned 20 this month, I feel practically ancient.

I'm not even that young, I turned 20 this month, I feel practically ancient.
Happy birthday! Did you go out to celebrate with your horny hookup buddy and she reveal to u she was wearing no panties in the restaurant, then u rushed home and filthy, passionate sex 20 times??

Happy birthday! Did you go out to celebrate with your horny hookup buddy and she reveal to u she was wearing no panties in the restaurant, then u rushed home and filthy, passionate sex 20 times??
I wish :lul: :feelscry: :feelscry:

I think you meant to say BOSSPILL

Springstein is a leftist who is with (((them)))

Are you serious? How old are you?
Dude TBF 20 is young. If you were a normie if accuse u of being fakecel, it's only the fact that you are high IQ and able to understand the underlying causes of inceldom, and the true power of the blackpill, and can apply it to the world around you, and accept that it's over, that I think you're in the clear.

95% of 20yr olds who claim incel are only half baked in their assesment, so you should encourage other 20yr olds to take the blackpill, but based on their relative experiences

He's a nutty left mob Marxist who lives on Beverly Hills.

Dude TBF 20 is young. If you were a normie if accuse u of being fakecel, it's only the fact that you are high IQ and able to understand the underlying causes of inceldom, and the true power of the blackpill, and can apply it to the world around you, and accept that it's over, that I think you're in the clear.

95% of 20yr olds who claim incel are only half baked in their assesment, so you should encourage other 20yr olds to take the blackpill, but based on their relative experiences
Fair enough. But I am IQ mogged by many other 20-year-olds I know. :feelsbadman:

Fair enough. But I am IQ mogged by many other 20-year-olds I know. :feelsbadman:
Maybe IQ is wrong word, I prefer to use IQ and free, or applied IQ.

I know many quants who iq mog me , but have zero ability to think outside the sandbox, or outside the algorithm, whereas I can totally do that, and understand the quant side 95% as wel as them, so I win.

You're able to apply your iq to the point it's a tually useful, in what in all likelihood is just a simulation designed by much higher iq beings than even Alan Turing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back