Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the snapchatPill [Snapchatcels GTFIH]

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
This pill is mostly for Normies who are lurking this site thinking that they aren't incels and that they will eventually ascend. If you have snapchat, click on your bitmoji to get this-
(Deleted because I didn't blur private info)
Then, click on the snap number (circled in blue). After clicking on the score, two numbers will pop up. The left number is the amount of snaps you have sent, and the right number is the amount you have received.

If you have received less snaps then you have sent, you are an incel for life. I understand that the majority of incels on this site don't use Snapchat, so this thread is mostly for the bluepilled deniers. Take the Snapchat pill.

Last edited:
i have more received than sent but that is because i never sent any man. the score matters more ngl

Check my recent thread its all about snap

I'm an incel because I'm ugly. Snapchat has nothing to do with it

dont have it id still be incel with or without it

Dont even use it

Mogs me for even having snapchat

Wtf are you talking about

@Gunnersup

EEF9F305 A438 4C17 9CDF 0C637837DFD6

:feelsUnreal:
i have more received than sent but that is because i never sent any man. the score matters more ngl

SCORE DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING ITS HOW GOOD LOOKING YOU ARE

I received 1.52 snaps for ever 1 snap I sent. :chad:

I used snapchat briefly in 2018-2019. It's a horrible app. At least Instagram and Twitter has an occasional funny meme.

this is akin to the follower/following ratio on instagram, right? a ratio less than 1 means youre an incel, greater than 1 means you're not

also i don't use snapchat and frankly, incels shouldn't be on social media. it's just another place for people to mock us

I don't use it tbh