Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Take The Slowpill

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
I run faster than millions of men. But they get all of the foids. My achievements at races means nothing for foids. They don't care my achievements. Its over. If I was tall athlete none of them would happened.

Last edited:
I feel You bro, i'm a pretty decent Athlete, but foids always prefer the dude that's not a Athletic at All but "has a Nice body"

Most people who don't have the same hobby as you probably don't give a shit about your achievements. And athletic women tend to be better looking and can get men with their desired traits, so having a sport in common might not be as affective as another hobby.

Thats cool NGL, unless you turn it into fame and money no pussy :feelsrope:.

the problem with running faster than light is that you must live in darkness

My former best friend was a beast in sports, he was better than the Chads of the class in many sports.
But no girl wanted him bc he was 5'7 and balding :feelsclown:

My former best friend was a beast in sports, he was better than the Chads of the class in many sports.
But no girl wanted him bc he was 5'7 and balding :feelsclown:
Same height, probably similiar life. I'm only hair mogging him. :feelsrope:

Just join a sports club, bro.
Well if you do exercise a lot then it could drastically change your physique for the better.

But you never know, I guess. Some people aren't that lucky.

That's really cool. But didn't you know only looks, money and status matter?

they dont date with zarganas tbh

me too I was always athletic, I could run, jump well, move quick. Now I am strengthmaxxed to some degree too. all of these traits would have made me a good hunter and increase my chances of survival in the early days, but nowadays "modern women :foidSoy::foidSoy:" only care about face and height :feelshaha::feelshaha::society:

I run faster than millions of men. But they get all of the foids. My achievements at races means nothing for foids. They don't care my achievements. Its over. If I was tall athlete none of them would happened.
Facially you would still be an incel:feelzez:

It doesn’t matter if doesn’t correlate to your social status or the pillar of looks

Foid want an athletic guy because tall /abs
Or
He’s well known athlete in his circle it needs to be minimum at high school level ( you’re playing some kind of sports in your high school and everyone know about it)