Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Take the Sleep Pill

Yerberito

Yerberito

Demigod
★★★★★
Title. See ya tomorrow

I'm just waking up

buenas noches amigo

nightmares don't allow me to sleep well

Sleeping is my favorite part of the day

If you need pills to sleep properly, it’s over.

Title. See ya tomorrow

I take sleep pills but they don't work too well and I still have sleeping issues and headaches, brain fog, fatigue during the day.
:feelscry:

I take sleep pills but they don't work too well and I still have sleeping issues and headaches, brain fog, fatigue during the day.
:feelscry:
relatable
what are you on?
I'm on klonopin... for almost 2 years now. Benzos are the worst... I want to quit, but I can't because at least this shit helps me to deal with anxiety and panic attacks

nightmares don't allow me to sleep well
Over when you can’t even cope with sleep...
90DB9EF6 EB2A 4C24 853B 4E861A42164D

I managed to go to bed before 9 at night and wake up around 3 in the morning for around a month or more and now it's completely fucked up again.
Why the fuck would you do that, sounds like hell. You been listening to Jocko?

Years ago I used to cope with sleep very heavily. Specifically dreaming. I would live entire life in my dreams with extremely profound and complex experiences. Was an amazing cope and gave me a reason to enjoy living. But as I got older even that seemed to fade away.

Couldn't sleep today :feelsbadman:

I just woke up a couple of hours ago.

Or simply seek exile in sleeping, something that will not relieve even for a moment the burden of wanting to swallow bittersweet dreams and digest the taste of disillusion upon waking

Sleeping is OP. It's the best cope ever save for cumming.

@TheSecondComing

@TheSecondComing

I had good sleep ngl