Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Take the shroompill!

war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Self-banned
-
I took a low dosage of some magic mushrooms last night. And I was able to effortlessly express my thoughts. I was using a lot of hand, body, and facial expressions; I was just talking endlessly for hours with my brother on various different subjects from the mundane to the profound.
So I basically hacked my brain into becoming a low inhib normie. I also don't feel sad or depressed about my lack of sex and relationships; it does not bother me in the slightest. I think magic mushrooms can be a path to low inhib, better mood, and possibly normiehood. Of course, everyone's experience may vary, but I think it's worth a try.

Be careful, too many shrooms will give you the schizo

I'm naturally numb :feelsLSD:

shroomz are good :feelsLSD:
mix them up with some bowlz of weed :smonk:

Sounds comfy :feelsLSD: wish I could too

U build tolerance quick and they kinda make u bipolar where u can go from having a great time to freaking tf out rlly quick

You can just drink 2 glasses of whiskey for tbh same effect LOL

I took a low dosage of some magic mushrooms last night. And I was able to effortlessly express my thoughts. I was using a lot of hand, body, and facial expressions; I was just talking endlessly for hours with my brother on various different subjects from the mundane to the profound.
So I basically hacked my brain into becoming a low inhib normie. I also don't feel sad or depressed about my lack of sex and relationships; it does not bother me in the slightest. I think magic mushrooms can be a path to low inhib, better mood, and possibly normiehood. Of course, everyone's experience may vary, but I think it's worth a try.
You're saying that Mario was right all along?

Is there a chance I could end up in an even worse place if its a bad trip? Not trying to put anyone down but I'm already fucked up enough as it is.

Is there a chance I could end up in an even worse place if its a bad trip? Not trying to put anyone down but I'm already fucked up enough as it is.
There totally is. If you are in a bad state of mind, mind-altering drugs will worsen your condition. That shit is only for happy people.

They can dissolve your ego. Meditation actually gives this same benefit, but you have to meditate a lot to get the benefit

How much did you take?

inceldom discussion