Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Take the ShitPill

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
Ripped from cucktears, as usual, they provide us with the best Black Pills from r/Braincels...

Brutal shitpill

True. Brutal tbh

A post of such high IQ it makes the Gods question their sanity.

[LifeFuel] for currycel streetshitters tbh...
A post of such high IQ it makes the Gods question their sanity.
(My first feature on cucktears...)

At this rate no point in ascending.

fat bearded guy trying to troll incel subreddits

Mother of god....

Shit-pill is something we never explored that much. I have seen some shit-pill before. We need to think about it.
There is RacePill within the ShitPill, different races have different shit taking capabilities and vastly different sphincters. As we know, ricecels are not well known for taking huge dumps, so the ShitPill is [SuicideFuel] for them...

shits me; foids like to do rimjobs, suck and lick shit ass, but not of incels; rimpill

hahahahaah who does thaZT

Take the fiberpill.

Taking shitpost a little to far mate

There is RacePill within the ShitPill, different races have different shit taking capabilities and vastly different sphincters. As we know, ricecels are not well known for taking huge dumps, so the ShitPill is [SuicideFuel] for them...
I think it depends on how much food you consume and what your diet is.Obviously a native ricecel who only eats fish and tofu isn't gonna excrete huge dumps of brown glory.Native Curries are very similar to ricecels in this regard but since im a western curry im able to eat lots of protein and meat ,so i happen to shit boulders.

my shit was green

Suprised this thread wasn't created by @Toadman tbh.

Nah there was a troll on r/incels who used to write loads of retarded stories about him and his pet gerbils, and eventually killed his gerbils in an autistic fit because they got to mate and he didn't. Can't remember the name of the poster.
We need the r/incels illustrated compendium released on the Amazon bookstore...

''pile of BBCs'' lmao