Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Take the roompill

• Thread starter Deleted member 22219
  • Start date
Deleted member 22219

Deleted member 22219

shittingonanotherstreet
-
I'm always getting distracted when I sit in a closed room and nobody can see me

I either comfortmaxx and fall asleep or start browsing internet and keep doing it for hours
Can't get anything done like this ded srs

I start escaping to the library but I can't sit there for too long-usually after an hour I want to go back home
It's stressful to sit next to poeple ngl

It might get better over time like maybe gradually I'll be able to stay longer but I'm trapped now

Last edited:
Same tbh. It's over for procrastinationcels.

If only I lived alone.
Same shit unless you get a larger apartment and have friends over. I spend 90% of my time at home in front of a screen like those who still live at home do, only difference is that I don't have to worry about someone walking in when i'm jerking off. I just sit alone here in the dark...staring at a screen.

What would you do different in an apartment?

only difference is that I don't have to worry about someone walking in when i'm jerking off. I just sit alone here in the dark...staring at a screen

What would you do different in an apartment?
reminded me of this:
faceandlms sits in a completely dark room the only light in his room comes from the monitor with which he browses incels.co on

I concentrate better by being alone