Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Take the robotpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date
Deleted member 16423

Deleted member 16423

Self-banned
-

How long do you guys think before white women try to fuck these things?

did you underestimated white women whoredoom?

look for fuckzilla

It looks susceptible to getting stuck if it turns.

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear :feelskek:.

just be a robot theory

Someone turn me into a robot please, I would cut off my own cock and balls to become one

They don't know yet that robots will cuck them and make their SMV plummet in a hundred years, have fun bitches.

JFL at when their beta orbiters will buy a completely realistic and hot robot PROGRAMMED to love them completely and without question.

kids would kick the shit out of that thing where I live tbh

"i love capitalism"

Yeehaw :y'all:

bro robots looks fucking gay look at this

They don't know yet that robots will cuck them and make their SMV plummet in a hundred years, have fun bitches.

JFL at when their beta orbiters will buy a completely realistic and hot robot PROGRAMMED to love them completely and without question.
Cope, they will have robo chads and 8 foot genetically modfifeid giga chads everywhere

Cope, they will have robo chads and 8 foot genetically modfifeid giga chads everywhere
They already have that, my point was not that they won't have Chad but that orbiter would prefer the android and she'd lose them. In the end that is what might cause normal and ugly foids not to be able to have Chad.

female sexs bots are going to be banned because of sexism, while we ill have robots with 14 inch dildos fucking foids with 1250 cc for health purporses

mind if i leave this here?

An underrated pill.