Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Take the ricepill

Take the copepill

Golden Chads... I kneel...

I would say pound for a pound asians are not bad, in lighter categories asians and latinos are good.

Yup that explains why you are on reddit instead of slaying like the golden god you claim to be :lul::lul::lul:

As a riceman, I have secondhand embarrassment from the bluepilled ricecuck that made this.

Yup that explains why you are on reddit instead of slaying like the golden god you claim to be :lul::lul::lul:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It literally never began if you're not curry or not rice, curries and rice have infinite SMV

Coppp

Over if you're not rice. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

As a riceman, I have secondhand embarrassment from the bluepilled ricecuck that made this.
Honestly while it's cringe and obviously not factual it's better than the "YT is superior and is taking our women but there's nothing we can do about it" cuck mentality most ricecels have.

I had rice friend who is a slayer but he's also 186 cm .
Meanwhile I am 163 cm .
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Honestly while it's cringe and obviously not factual it's better than the "YT is superior and is taking our women but there's nothing we can do about it" cuck mentality most ricecels have.
Well riddle me this boyo. What CAN ricemen do about it? Aside from commiting actual rape and getting thrown into prison, ricemen have absolutely no control over the sexual desires of noodlewhores. If my noodle looksmatch wants to fuck white chad, then she will.

Take that round eyes!

Well riddle me this boyo. What CAN ricemen do about it? Aside from commiting actual rape and getting thrown into prison, ricemen have absolutely no control over the sexual desires of noodlewhores. If my noodle looksmatch wants to fuck white chad, then she will.
Not individually, but imagine ricemen as a collective actually grew balls and started to socially ostracize noodlewhores who fuck whites just like whites ostracize coalburners who fuck black men. Or even better: restrict women's "rights" and put them back where they were for thousands of years.

I think the main problem of Asian males is that many wholeheartedly believe cumskins are superior, and that that entitles them to the royal treatment they receive in Asia, including free sex by noodlewhores. I can't see any other race getting away with that, just look at how some Chinese ricecels sperg out about niggers in China. They call them apes and the noodles who fuck them used goods, but are silent when cumskins do exactly the same. They've been beaten into submission and have adopted a slave mentality towards whites, and whites only. And that's the main issue tbh.

I think the main problem of Asian males is that many wholeheartedly believe cumskins are superior, and that that entitles them to the royal treatment they receive in Asia, including free sex by noodlewhores
And there's the main flaw in your argument. The issue isn't asian males believing caucasians to be superior. The issue is that the average caucasian male is superior to the average asian male, taller with better bone structure and eye coloring. I personally got somewhat lucky as a riceman standing at a hair under 6'0 flat, and I heightmog the vast majority of ricecucks I come across. Meanwhile, I'm barely average height in the white neighborhood where I live, and facewise I'm probably bottom 30% with all the blue eyed nords running around.

Last edited:
And there's the main flaw in your argument. The issue isn't asian males believing caucasians to be superior. The issue is that the average caucasian male is superior to the average asian male, taller with better bone structure and eye coloring. I personally got somewhat lucky as a riceman standing at a hair under 6'0 flat, and I heightmog the vast majority of ricecucks I come across. Meanwhile, I'm barely average height in the white neighborhood where I live, and facewise I'm probably bottom 30% with all the blue eyed nords running around.
I'm not denying that whites are taller and better looking, what I take issue with is the "bend over and take it" cuck attitude most Asians have. How do you go from "whites mog us" to "please come and fuck our women white man"?

Yes cumskins are better looking. So what? They've been better looking for a long time and yet WMAF was not a thing before WWII, because ricemen actually properly kept their women in check. Just like other races still do today, even curries mostly control their women and keep them from betraying their race, despite all the whining from currycels here.

Also how do you think Asians evolved this way? For thousands of years looks have not mattered much in our societies because women's opinions didn't matter. And they only matter now because we have become thoroughly cucked and let them get away with it. If men wanted we could repeal women's "rights" in an instant. Yes, even ricecels.

I think the main problem of Asian males is that many wholeheartedly believe cumskins are superior, and that that entitles them to the royal treatment they receive in Asia, including free sex by noodlewhores. I can't see any other race getting away with that, just look at how some Chinese ricecels sperg out about niggers in China. They call them apes and the noodles who fuck them used goods, but are silent when cumskins do exactly the same. They've been beaten into submission and have adopted a slave mentality towards whites, and whites only. And that's the main issue tbh.
Brutal, but it's the truth.

I really, REALLY think that all races come out as roughly even in the end.

They just need to know both their strengths and their weaknesses.

Eugenics and genetic engineering is the only hope for ricecels. Gooks needs to start begging the CCP to make this happen. @PPEcel can help.

Problem with rice is that they’re a slave race, by genetics. Enslaved and fucked over for millenia, with enough low quality food to survive but not to develop into masters. Therefore it’s over for them.

Problem with rice is that they’re a slave race, by genetics. Enslaved and fucked over for millenia, with enough low quality food to survive but not to develop into masters. Therefore it’s over for them.
Cope. Niggers are the slave race.

Just like other races still do today, even curries mostly control their women and keep them from betraying their race, despite all the whining from currycels here.
That's not even close to true, at least in western countries. Currywhores wouldn't touch a currycel with a 10-foot pole, all of them get their assholes reamed and creamed by white chad.

It sounds real nice in theory to say "yeah bro just control your women", but we don't live in the stone age. There's something called the law, and if a riceman dares to try and restrict a noodlewhores sexual choices, he would be made a social pariah at best, or incarcerated/fined for sexual harassment at worst.

i thought reddit couldnt be more cancerous but they always seem to suprise me

genocide that subreddit and proxies

Those poor reddit ricecels are coping too hard