Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Take the Rape Pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 36776
  • Start date
Deleted member 36776

Deleted member 36776

Self-banned
-
The women most likely to be raped are women of child bearing age. If rape is about power then why don't older women and pre-pubescent girls not get raped at the same rates, feminists?

Pleased Tokyo Drift GIF by The Fast Saga

Grey thread. All grey commenters so far.

Let's play spot-the-glowie or spot-the-redditfag.

Grey thread. All grey commenters so far.

Let's play spot-the-glowie or spot-the-redditfag.

Oh shut up. I'm being provocative but that's nothing better or worse than what else you see here. Can't we discuss in the abstract whether rape should be decriminalized to expand male sexual options?

Oh shut up. I'm being provocative but that's nothing better or worse than what else you see here. Can't we discuss in the abstract whether rape should be decriminalized to expand male sexual options?

So reddit, then.

So reddit, then.

What I wanted to imply was that public policy should allow legal prostitution -- a natural transaction -- as we already foreclose the other natural transaction of rape from men in these times of increasing inceldom. :feelsLSD:

What I wanted to imply was that public policy should allow legal prostitution -- a natural transaction -- as we already foreclose the other natural transaction of rape from men in these times of increasing inceldom. :feelsLSD:
I doubt you'll find much objection here to idea of decriminalizing prostitution. You might have a lot of purists who would reject the idea of using one, but being OK with the availability of them. Others would reject the concept entirely on principle. That is, giving holes $$$ for their holes is cucked and therefore shouldn't be supported (so goes the rationale).

I doubt you'll find much objection here to idea of decriminalizing prostitution. You might have a lot of purists who would reject the idea of using one, but being OK with the availability of them. Others would reject the concept entirely on principle (giving holes $$$ for their holes is cucked and therefore shouldn't be supported).

I'm for legalizing prostitution and normalizing it from a pro-incel "macro" view in that it will reduce male thirst and lower the socio-sexual status of the Becky's whose SMV has been inflated by the Tinder Sexual Market economy. I think it will lead to less whores overall at the price of making a subset of them an untouchable social class.

I'm for legalizing prostitution and normalizing it from a pro-incel "macro" view in that it will reduce male thirst and lower the socio-sexual status of the Becky's whose SMV has been inflated by the Tinder Sexual Market economy. I think it will lead to less whores overall at the price of making a subset of them an untouchable social class.
I'm in support of the idea also for the same reason (lowering the overall, ridiculously overinflated, SMV of the average hole, due to technology). There needs to be balance, and social media/tinder have skewed the balance grossly to one side.

>can loot white owned shops because blacks are systemically oppressed
>incels cannot demand State allotted pussy because they are sexually oppressed

>can loot white owned shops because blacks are systemically oppressed
>incels cannot demand State allotted pussy because they are sexually oppressed

I'm all for trolling but the enemies of incels will take the "state allotted pussy" point as a literal demand and go on BBC/CNN saying that's what incels want blah blah when in reality what the state has to do is get out of the way and allow "pussy" (i.e, your colorful term for Female Erotic Capital) to descend upon the thirsty male hoards via neoliberalism (i.e allow actual whore markets, instead of just the Tinder whore market which benefits Chads and Stacies).

Last edited:
Rape is a natural adaptation to try and have sex. Why would you seduce a woman with gifts and charm, when you can rape her without cost?