Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the phimosis pill

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
-
Dickpill is brutal but there is another veriation that's when you can't pull back your foreskin it's called phimosis. My genetics decided I won't be having sex from birth. Even if I force it the hole is too small so I can only see the tip. Not really a problem since I'm on nofap for life but brutal for sex wanters.

If that’s a big problem you can get a circumcision

If that’s a big problem you can get a circumcision
Screenshot 20200303 111853 DuckDuckGo

yeah just let some (((doctor))) cut my dick theory

Phimosis can be cured by slow stretching day by day.

this french slayer has the same problem, also get a circumcision, i know it's a jew thing but in your situation you need it.

Manuel_Ferrara_2019_by_Glenn_Francis.jpg
Why do I need it though?

that's nothing bro
i had phimosis and i got a surgery but the doctor fucked up and my penis is covered with scars

that's nothing bro
i had phimosis and i got a surgery but the doctor fucked up and my penis is covered with scars
oy vey, (((mostly))) safe procedure!

can you fap ?
Idk turns out you can coom without even touching pp so idk if what I was doing long ago was even fapping. I don't fap anymore so idk.

that's nothing bro
Brutal

I had phimosis as well. I didn't want to go to a doctor and get circumsized like a jew or muslim.
So I tried the stretching method, took a bath every day for months and every time stretching a bit further.
After a few months the phimosis was as good as gone.

Idk turns out you can coom without even touching pp so idk if what I was doing long ago was even fapping. I don't fap anymore so idk.
Why are you even an incel? Ethnic? Ugly? Or completely asexual?

If you can go for lifetime nofap then why even care about foids or inceldom.
lookism applies to more than just getting foids, like how I got bullied for my physical features and halo/failo effect etc

i think theirs a surgery to solve that if its causing you distress

I had phimosis but I stretched it lol

I'm soooo mad at the doctor who permanently destroyed all feeling in my dick.

Circumcision needs to be outlawed.

View attachment 281262
yeah just let some (((doctor))) cut my dick theory
They tried to make circumcisuon illegal in Iceland but the Jews claimed they were discriminating their religion.