Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Take the namepill(pajeetcels on rope watch), mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Imagine being a western-born pajeet, especially in murikkka, getting namecucked day in and day out because ur retarded ass curry parents decided to name u apu nahasapasapematelon or some shit, mang

Imagine what mfs think before even meeting you if they caught wind of your name beforehand, chicos. The toilets are especially already bracing themselves, for sure, mang.:horror:

I thought of this in light of being asked my name quite a few times lately, but imagine going through a brutal k-12 childhood and beyond as pajeet, mang…:feelsohgod::feelsugh:

Couldnt be me cuz rice parents who have kids outside of rice lands at least dont namecuck us with shit like jingjong or whatever to add insult to injury n shiet, mang :feelsthink: :smonk:

Last edited:
No name for your face

Majority of the insults I received my whole life were from my name alone.

Curries still remain praud of their culcha while rices immediately throw most of it away and shift straight into their new Western mold the second they get off the plane/boat. :lul:

Curries still remain praud of their culcha while rices immediately throw most of it away and shift straight into their new Western mold the second they get off the plane/boat. :lul:
It tells u who’s more self-aware and blackpilled from the get go, Chico :feelsthink:

My name isn't too different from a western one actually. Still cumskins are stupid and cant pronounce until i tell them six times.
Average leftist