Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Take the Mothman Pill

Acorn

Acorn

รยקгє๓є קเﻮє๏ภςєl
★★★★★
1719729903402-png.1189757

So, just like any other young influencer, she abandons her social platforms. With no help from her internet followers, and the local monster-hunter growing suspicious, Heather’s quiet life in the wilderness has suddenly become a little more complicated. To make matters worse, she thinks she might be falling in love with the brooding winged man in her living room.

Attachments

• 1719729903402.png
    1719729903402.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 402
Is there any animal that cumskin female wouldn't have sex with

At least 101 "people" read that book? :feelsclown::feelsclown:

I will light a candle for the mothman

Image 2024 06 30 113048163

Yep.

Mothman like in Fallout 76.

tall chad mothman over incel human

I remember reading myths about Mothman in GTA San Andreas when younger kek

I remember reading myths about Mothman in GTA San Andreas when younger kek
Bigfoot too, i remember those how to find bigfoot in GTA SA tutorials

Bigfoot too, i remember those how to find bigfoot in GTA SA tutorials
Yeah I loved reading and watching videos about San Andreas myths. But then the woods scared me at night thinking the myths would come out and attack me despite knowing they were mods :feelskek: San Andreas forests were rather creepy and eerie with those huge tall trees, mist, abandoned shacks, etc.

Yeah I loved reading and watching videos about San Andreas myths.
Yeah same there used to be this one glitch where you would fall under the map and the surroundings would just be pitch black, idk for some reason that always used to creep me out. Youtubers would also use some ominous music for such vids and that made it even more eerie kek

i already am
they fuck beasts why won't they fuck us already
maybe just missing having big cocks

This is the 'pacified monster' fantasy. Same as with the Beauty and the Beast, vampires, werevolves, etc. Hardened criminals would also fit into this category.

I once knew this polish guy who was obsessed with moths

and in retrospect, it makes sense bc poland was the collective fuckhole of europe in the 20th century, under the nazis and soviets. so polish people are all basically foids

and foids clearly want to fuck with moths

anyway I hope he found a suitable moth partner

actually nvm he's polish I hope he's dead