Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the mirror pill.

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
Used to think I'm Chadlite at least back in my blue pilled days b/c of basing my looks solely on the mirror and other means that produce reflections.

If you want to verify your inceldom, then simple phone pics (or videos) of yourself from multiple angles should do the job.

sometimes i look like a fucking male model in the mirror, especially with good lighting from the background. then i take a picture and i look like a potato.

Yeah when I look in the mirror my brain distorts the image to make you think you are better looking then you really are. It's even scientifically proven.
But when I see a reflection by accident for example, i am in the uni restroom and looked in the mirror unintentionally and I looked ugly as fuck compared to when I intentionally look in the mirror.

sometimes i look like a fucking male model in the mirror, especially with good lighting from the background. then i take a picture and i look like a potato.
I always look like a fucking Chad in the mirror (no kidding), but a simple photo reveals my subhuman attributes.

jokes on you i look like a norman 4/10 at best in mirrior

Your true self is what you see when you accidentally open the front facing camera. This is what others are seeing

I always look like a fucking Chad in the mirror (no kidding), but a simple photo reveals my subhuman attributes.

mirror is a fucking scam. this is why there are still so many delusional normies out there acting like chad.

mirror is a fucking scam. this is why there are still so many delusional normies out there acting like chad.
Kek. Chad is Chad in whatever he sees himself in.

I look like a subhuman at all times all angles

This is not true mirror is most accurate

i get suicidal when i look at videos of me

I'm genetic trash in the mirror, pics, videos, all angles.

you IRL is a video taken from 5-6ft away with a high quality camera

factually wrong, mirror=100% reflection of u while phone cameras are distorted

yea bro don't just talk out of ur ass. You have no proof the selfie view is most accurate

so you are saying a camera is more accurate than the human eye

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back