Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Take the Minecraft-pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 26180
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26180

Self-banned
-
Inspired off of ideas like "last 10 people on earth".

If you have a game server, let's say Minecraft because many people know it, you probably have a limit of between 4 and 12 people.

What if everyone was stuck in the game forever and had to live the rest of their lives out?
Say that once you die it's forever and you "can" make children. But the cap on 12 players still applies. Then for kids to be made someone has to die.

If you were stuck with other people there, maybe 5 M 5 F, it's almost guaranteed that if nobody died by chance due to conditions, a man would be sacrificed, not a woman.
More to it, if you were there as an incel, your chances of being the one sacrificed go to 100% pretty much.

Even if you were the only person strong enough or smart enough to make things work, the fact women and probably other men hate or pity you means you're worthless. Sexually, you can't add to the tribe, so you must be subtracted for someone else.

How twisted is that?

The minecraftpill sacrificed me tbh

Go to sleep Jimmy, you have school tomorrow

graycel thread

Grey gonna grey...

I used to play Minecraft but I remember that I didn't have friends to play online, and being the only player in a huge world was amplifying my loneliness.

This is why I advocate banning all greycels

You would have to live on the run while they track you down

I would build a tnt cannon in minecraft and grief them