Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal TAKE THE LIONPILL. WHY WOMEN WOULD FUCK LIONS.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★
Everyone is talking about the dogpill, we know that modern women are so spiritually destroyed, because, of female nature+ degenrecey like birth control that they are willing to commit beastility and fuck dogs, because, dogs which are cute resemble pretty boys. But the Lionpill is brutal, and here's why women would fuck lions.

-well above 6 feet. Male lions are 10 feet on average.
- very muscular and wide frame
- long ramus and good side profile
IMG 20240713 225228
-hunter eyes with good colour

IMG 20240713 225419
- good browridge

-good noses
- V-shaped jaw
-golden hair
-thugmaxxed

If you deny that women would fuck lions, you're coping hard. Lions are literally, this
:chad:

Last edited:
Any proof of women and lion sex?

@Ron.Belgrade
@Cayden Zhang
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@To koniec
@DarkStar

Never began for dog and bearcels

Everyone is talking about the dogpill, we know that modern women are so spiritually destroyed, because, of female nature+ degenrecey like birth control that they are willing to commit beastility and fuck dogs, because, dogs which are cute resemble pretty boys. But the Lionpill is brutal, and here's why women would fuck lions.

-well above 6 feet. Male lions are 10 feet on average.
- very muscular and wide frame
- long ramus and good side profile
View attachment 1198066
-hunter eyes with good colour

View attachment 1198068
- good browridge

-good noses
- V-shaped jaw
-golden hair
-thugmaxxed

If you deny that women would fuck lions, you're coping hard. Lions are literally, this
:chad:
They fuck anything that isn’t human and male. But this is silly. I agree but this is funny

They fuck anything that isn’t human and male. But this is silly. I agree but this is funny
Lions look like bigger golden retrievers. 100% they would, if lions weren't wild animals

Lions look like bigger golden retrievers. 100% they would, if lions weren't wild animals
You see it’s funny because you sound schizo, but knowing they’d pick a bear, it’s sad that this MIGHT BE FACTUALLY CORRECT. It’s amazing that no one is batting an eye towards this problem. We need to tackle women and their bizarre attraction towards animal dicks. We need to rip open the wound and explore their heinous behavio Towards short men, their attraction towards psychopaths. This civilization can’t keep going until we corner them and question their somewhat crazy and dark behavior

Last edited:
You see it’s funny because you sound schizo, but knowing they’d pick a bear, it’s sad that this MIGHT BE FACTUALLY CORRECT. It’s amazing that no one is batting an eye towards this problem
I'm not a schizo. Women are Just evil. Looks matter more to them.

I'm not a schizo.
I never said you were, that was a figure of speech. You are correct. I thought it was funny because on the outside you seem like a schizo but you are factually correct.

I never said you were, that was a figure of speech. You are correct. I thought it was funny because on the outside you seem like a schizo but you are factually correct.
And lions objectively, look good. No way they wouldn't fuck them, if they weren't wild animals.

Looks matter more to them
Civilization can’t keep going if it’s obsessed like this. The only reason it didn’t in the past because there was no internet. Now we have a front view row to see it all in front of our eyes, now that we know the truth. The world deserves a new change. A change that can restore the honor of the human race

And lions objectively, look good.
You should be careful how you word that. Would be better if you said we gotta hunt them down and eat them.

Siding with women is an oopsie most men make

Last edited: