Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the lesbian pill

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
No matter if you ascend or not, remember that foids will date each other before talking to you.

This foid literally never got rejected and if one of them said “I’m straight” it literally took a one liner to change their mind.

Rip to the normie who got his gf stolen in this video. If a guy did this he would be in for a whooping.
Also ngl I creamed my pants when she started making out with the Latina

Take the lesbian pill. It’s not even worth approaching women or trying to get a relationship if you’re a normie or below, she could literally cheat on you with another foid.

Last edited:
Girls would rather lez it up than go for a sub-7 :feelsrope:

nuke the world

I'm Going ER if this bullshit becomes widespread

HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM WTFF !!

I'm Going ER if this bullshit becomes widespread
I am from one of the gayest cities in America. I am what you are referring too and let me tell you it’s bad. Atleast half (definitely half of all white females) are lesbian, bisexual, or non binary or some shit. There are more incels here than ever to the point where sub8 is legit for anyone to get ANYTHING. If you are sub8 they will fuck eachother. Legit.

I am from one of the gayest cities in America. I am what you are referring too and let me tell you it’s bad. Atleast half (definitely half of all white females) are lesbian, bisexual, or non binary or some shit. There are more incels here than ever to the point where sub8 is legit for anyone to get ANYTHING. If you are sub8 they will fuck eachother. Legit.
Remember that even if they say they’re straight they’re just LARPing lul

She just walks up and kisses them, if i did that i would be in jail now man

The day we'll definetly have nothing to lose and no job nor a place in soyciety because of this bullshit becoming the norm it will be our moral duty to go ER on such soyciety

Not one click.

Literal incel tier female randomly kissing foids

Lol no shit bro. Women see other women as actual human beings.
Tbh i think I can convince myself to not even care about foids anymore because it’s so fucking over

Damn heard america has some of the gayest cities and districts. Shit is also spreading in germany, faggots everywhere in some cities. Getting worse and worse everyday.

Literal incel tier female randomly kissing foids

That overbite jfl her looksmatch roped a long time ago

why is this a pill at all?

Finding foids more attractive than Chad is something I can heavily relate to, it seems hypocritical to criticize it

why is this a pill at all?

Finding foids more attractive than Chad is something I can heavily relate to, it seems hypocritical to criticize it
That’s where you crossed the line. A lesbian foid would dead ass curbstomp her partner to be with a chad.

also the foid in the videoI just posted I’d ugly as shit.It really don’t fucking matter how she looks as long as she’s a foid they would take her over a normie or one of us. I would show you it but there’s videos of land tanks kissing random foids.

Last edited:
A lesbian foid would dead ass curbstomp her partner to be with a chad.
All homosexuals are actually bisexual so in most cases I would agree. There's got to be SOME exceptions.

Statistically females are more open to same-sex relationships than men, so the lesbian pill has always really been here I suppose

I would stick my finger in a dyke.

I always knew women would rather fuck each other than be with a non Chad