Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Take the lesbian pill

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
A few years ago, I larped as a 29 year old Stacy on a dating site messaging 16-21 year old foids. I purposely messaged girls who put their orientation as straight. The reply rate was high. A few girls said that they aren't into women but after a few back and forth said that they would try it because "you're hot".

Many sent Stacy their number and wanted her to come over right away.

If Stacy was so inclined, she could probably get as much pussy as Chad. I even messaged black foids as a white Stacy and got a high reply rate.

Also larped as black Stacy and got high reply rate from white foids

Last edited:
Take the cactus pill

A few years ago, I larped as a 29 year old Stacy on a dating site messaging 16-21 year old foids. I purposely messaged girls who put their orientation as straight. The reply rate was high. A few girls said that they aren't into women but after a few back and forth said that they would try it because "you're hot".

Many sent Stacy their number and wanted her to come over right away.

If Stacy was so inclined, she could probably get as much pussy as Chad. I even messaged black foids as a white Stacy and got a high reply rate.
Post pics bro

Lesbians I have known have had rumors about them not being lesbians. Women must be bi honestly.

There is no such thing called lesbian.

Lesbian == unavailability of 9/10 chad or too afraid to fuck dogs.

Lesbians crave Chad's cock more than "straight" foids.

Last edited:
Lesbian is a code word for: "I can't find a chad so I'd rather fuck another woman rather than be withing a 1 mile radius of an unattractive male"

Ooooh i remember this when i was younger. I used to use a tool to simulate a webcam and took videos of girls. You have no idea how much girls i've baited at the times of MSN.

Unfortunately there was one day that in a fit of rage i've deleted all my collection, but fuck, i've seen so many wet pussies online.

Also, i've used the same tecnique with chads but it was easier when i pretended i was "lesbian".

There is no such thing called lesbian.

Lesbian == unavailability of 9/10 chad or too afraid to fuck dogs.
I think there are but they are very rare. I'm talking about the very masculine lesbians. Those are the type that look physically different from other women as in they tend to have broader shoulders and even more muscle mass than other women and a more masculine facial structure. Think Queen Latifah in Set it Off.

I think there are but they are very rare. I'm talking about the very masculine lesbians. Those are the type that look physically different from other women as in they tend to have broader shoulders and even more muscle mass than other women and a more masculine facial structure. Think Queen Latifah in Set it Off.

I see, you are talking about borderline ftm trannies.

Like these?

giphy.gif

Yea in that case they may be legit lesbians.

Women's sexuality is absolute disgusting unless it is controlled. They seek to be extremely promiscuous and to take part in as many degenerate activities that they can. Lesbianism is one of these activities, even foids who call themselves "straight" will attempt to have sex with another female, as the foid sexuality has the intrinsic urge to "explore". "Explore" is another word for their female urge to have as much sex as possible unless controlled. Feminism has caused this and feminism will continue to make foids more and more degenerate.

Says a lot about foids, it’s very telling.

Another telling thing about foids is that they’d rather “have sex” with some sweaty bulldyke than an ugly dude. I’ve had bulldyke coworkers who pull more pussy than most of the dudes I know. Makes no fucking sense.

Says a lot about foids, it’s very telling.

Another telling thing about foids is that they’d rather “have sex” with some sweaty bulldyke than an ugly dude. I’ve had bulldyke coworkers who pull more pussy than most of the dudes I know. Makes no fucking sense.
Yeah I've noticed that. It seems that foids have lower standards for bull dykes than they do men.

Lesbian is a code word for: "I can't find a chad so I'd rather fuck another woman rather than be withing a 1 mile radius of an unattractive male"
This. Gettin real tired of foids and their endless bullshit. Basically every self proclaimed "straight" cunt nowadays has affectionate bisexual tendencies towards other women yet refuse to act that way towards most men(even ones they know). Fucking unfair, stubborn, bias, and stingy faggots.

Last edited:
As hard as it is to believe, it seems like Dykes are actually more "dominant" in relationships than most men. If you look up physical abuse in lesbian relationships, the occurrence is actually quite high. Channeling @BlkPillPres theories on dominance, I suspect women are similarly attracted to being submissive, however soyboy males don't think "that's how you treat a lady."

As hard as it is to believe, it seems like Dykes are actually more "dominant" in relationships than most men. If you look up physical abuse in lesbian relationships, the occurrence is actually quite high. Channeling @BlkPillPres theories on dominance, I suspect women are similarly attracted to being submissive, however soyboy males don't think "that's how you treat a lady."
isn't that a catch 22 type of situation? I think women only want to be dominated by men who are physically attractive, not incels. So you're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

I hear that most dykes are threatened by men because they are afraid that their girl will leave them for some dick.

I hear that most dykes are threatened by men because they are afraid that their girl will leave them for some dick.

Could be. There's seems to always be a "butch/femme" thing going on. It's interesting that male-male relationships actually have less probability of violence than female-female relationships.

43.8% of lesbian women and 61.1% of bisexual women have experienced rape, physical violence, and/or stalking by an intimate partner at some point in their lifetime, as opposed to 35% of heterosexual women...26% of gay men and 37.3% of bisexual men have experienced rape, physical violence, and/or stalking by an intimate partner in their lifetime, in comparison to 29% of heterosexual men.
From what I've observed about women, they are very much into dom/sub relationships with defined roles. A butchdyke is never going to be "girly" so that makes the femme "lesbian" have a partner with expected characteristics. I suspect women interpret the behavior of many man as gender ambiguous since the legal environment prevents men from being too physically dominant, let alone the reality of predictable economic dominance based on sex being rarer post-feminism.

This. Gettin real tired of foids and their endless bullshit. Basically every self proclaimed "straight" cunt nowadays has affectionate bisexual tendencies towards other women yet refuse to act that way towards most men(even ones they know). Fucking unfair, stubborn, bias, and stingy faggots.
[UWSL]when females have three qualities, when their body breaks up, after death, they are mostly reborn in a place of loss, a bad place, the underworld, hell. [/UWSL][UWSL]What three?[/UWSL]

[UWSL]A female lives at home with a heart full of the stain of stinginess in the morning, jealousy in the afternoon, and sexual desire in the evening.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]--based buddha[/UWSL]