Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Take the kpop pill

what about blonde men with blue eyes like me ? what about our future
Idk ngl you might just be on more equal footing with black and East Asian guys that have the same level looks as you compared to before when it was more in the average white guy's favor. Or maybe not.

Idk ngl you might just be on more equal footing with black and East Asian guys that have the same level looks as you compared to before when it was more in the average white guy's favor. Or maybe not.
what about slav with blonde hair and blue eyes like :cryfeels: i want prime swedish stacy

Low IQ if you think she learned korean to fuck this potato faced subhuman

View attachment 431305

"Just be chang BrO" :soy: :soy: :soy:

fixed for you

That's a fucking chang/kpop material dude :feelstastyman::feelstastyman: dudes like him get the needed surgery to complete their look as cover boy tier

Just lol at this utter fail

She's hideous though she legit has a potato face

They'll get pumpNdumped and nothing more. The only guys who would offer her commitment are soyboy simps whom nobody wants anyways.

She's a 4/10 who couldn't get commitment from decent men back home

Hold this L

A bad one at that too
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:Why are you so reluctant to agree that rice smv is growing. They arem moving to korea to fuck changes, normies and the like, THIS WOULD'VE NEVER HAPPENED YEARS AGO. THUS RICE SMV IS GROWING KEEP COPING YOU FUCKING IDIOT

White are still above any other races. When women fantasize about asian men it's usually fat ugly teenagers and they are looking at their top 0.005% of korean males. The average, and even above the average asian male don't get nothing. White are genitically prefered by women and that's a fact. Words such as "cultural factor" have no weight in life, they're just an adding but it always remain the same.
Just check by yourself, India is one of the biggest serie / movie producer in the world but no women care about the average indian male, why? because they're ugly and weak for most of them.
Well it's the same for asian male, it's just teenagers fantasizing about good looking feminine men. Never get past their 20's.

what about slav with blonde hair and blue eyes like :cryfeels: i want prime swedish stacy
Idk what will happen with slav SMV tbh
It might be lower tier Anglo Saxon white males that suffer from the shift toward more women liking East Asian guys but who knows for sure tbh

Idk what will happen with slav SMV tbh
It might be lower tier Anglo Saxon white males that suffer from the shift toward more women liking East Asian guys but who knows for sure tbh
what about slav women smv and white women smv in general in future, will all males lust over asian stacies rather than blonde ones ?

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:Why are you so reluctant to agree that rice smv is growing. They arem moving to korea to fuck changes, normies and the like, THIS WOULD'VE NEVER HAPPENED YEARS AGO. THUS RICE SMV IS GROWING KEEP COPING YOU FUCKING IDIOT
"Changs" value is rising, keep coping Retard

It does nothing for ricecels in japan china SEA etc etc

You guys are delusional, majority of ricecels are turbomanlet panfaced subhumans who get physically mogged by the rest of the male population.

Keep lynchpinning yourself for the top 10% to make your case.

what about slav women smv and white women smv in general in future, will all males lust over asian stacies rather than blonde ones ?
Imo lower tier looking white women will also lose out to better looking Asian women to a smaller extent (not as much to the extent that low tier looking white men will and are losing out to better looking men of other races though).

what about blonde men with blue eyes like me ? what about our future
Your future is being ruled over by creatures that look like this
merch-1.jpg

Your future is being ruled over by creatures that look like this
merch-1.jpg
brutal stay strong ethnic ( curry ? ) bro, we are on same boat
Imo lower tier looking white women will also lose out to better looking Asian women to a smaller extent (not as much to the extent that low tier looking white men will and are losing out to better looking men of other races though).
honestly i want more when i heard this to make blonde blue eyed children with blonde women, only way for better future for white race to make a lot white children

Last edited:
More and more women are into kpop and asian culture, this is no coincidence

Kpop and anime has influencing our culture for too long at this point. The world is getting more and more centered in asia.

You look at the stats for tourism in korea and japan and it exploded, mostly women. You go to youtube and all you see are women, millions of them on these kpop videos. Theyre out there learning korean and japanese, going to work in these countries and now they outnumber guys who usually went to play JBW. Mind you, not ugly girls, attractive women and they are thirsty for asian men.

The trend is shifting. Tell me, have you ever heard of japanese women learning russian, arabic, Turkish, whatever the hell to go live there and marry these western males? I don't even think I've seen they do so to get white guys, usually men are the ones to go to asia.

Meanwhile in the west men are jumping through hoops to get fat bitches, good looking WHITE women simping koreans and flying there to date average looking asians. JUST FUCKING LOL.

We need to understand that the cultural factor, media exposition have been playing a factor on attraction as well, or you all think hollywood didn't help to create the JBW effect? It's the same.

With the US flop and ascension of china as a new leader Power we can expect more of that...

It's over buddy boyos, just be asian is real and it's here. For the lucky asians? Congratulations, it's your turn now.
FUCK YOU.

It's weird. In the 90s numbers didn't make you cool. It was the quality of people that made you cool. Cool people liking cool things, promoting cool brands and culture. Abercrombie, a chink/nigger hating brand, went out of their way to make sure only WN Chads and Stacies wore their shit, and no gook with pan face.

Internet threw that concept all out the window. Yes, k-pop has the numbers, but it's fucking useless when your entire audience is queer pedobait AND fugly.

These k-pop men are only a girl's erotic fantasy insofar that they fantasize about them FUCKING EACH OTHER. What an embarassment.

Last edited:
These k-pop men are only a girl's erotic fantasy insofar that they fantasize about them FUCKING EACH OTHER. What an embarassment.
9F022B16 B6E3 4BDE A2E0 38AD0477F331

This

It's just a fetish that most grow out of. Nobody cares about some 3/10 hole traveling to korea just to get chang cock

White are still above any other races. When women fantasize about asian men it's usually fat ugly teenagers and they are looking at their top 0.005% of korean males. The average, and even above the average asian male don't get nothing. White are genitically prefered by women and that's a fact. Words such as "cultural factor" have no weight in life, they're just an adding but it always remain the same.
Just check by yourself, India is one of the biggest serie / movie producer in the world but no women care about the average indian male, why? because they're ugly and weak for most of them.
Well it's the same for asian male, it's just teenagers fantasizing about good looking feminine men. Never get past their 20's.
Yeah, I'm not denying that, but people need to accept that rices are not as bad as people claim here, it's a fallacy. If you're ugly? Yeah, no matter your race you'll still struggle, that's obvious.

I don't believe these girls are only going for this top percentile of koreans, just like I don't believe only chads are out there having sex and in relationships. I think it's cope.

Men are coping machines, that's why. They probably think it's emasculating to think these women are out there seeking these supposedly inferior, feminine looking guys. But guess what? It's true, no amount of coping will cover this fact. That's what women now are into and this trend will keep growing.

Good news for rices. For other ethnics like me? It's over.

Last edited:
Women ARE only aiming at the top 10% They only accomodate for the rest because life when they're forced to. But just look at kpop dudes. Do you think for a single second that they represent more than 1% of korean males? No one is like that in korea or japan. The reality is most of them are incels. It's well known facts.

kpopmaxxed or not. you still need to be good looking.

Women ARE only aiming at the top 10% They only accomodate for the rest because life when they're forced to. But just look at kpop dudes. Do you think for a single second that they represent more than 1% of korean males? No one is like that in korea or japan. The reality is most of them are incels. It's well known facts.
Yeah, that's for sure. But not all of them will get a chang and the next best option is a korean normie. That's what I'm showing with all these videos. And you think any of those pussy starved rices will turn them down? Hell no.

As for rices being incels, I sometimes doubt the media on this regard. Take suicide for an example, we all fed up with these stupid news about how people are killing themselves in Asia, when you actually look the numbers, age ratios and everything you see it's virtually the same as in the most countries in the west.

I personally don't believe the inceldom situation there is that far from the situation in the west, who knows, it may be even slightly better. We just don't know.

massive cope, it's over whites. the era of the golden sun is coming.

9F022B16 B6E3 4BDE A2E0 38AD0477F331

Amoeba IQ thread

@pp183 knows this and thats why hes been doing literally nothing but slaying white pussy recently, he actually sent me one of his kpop videos of him singing and dancing and he looked like a complete faggot but all ye girls were thirsting in the comments

@pp183 is literally a kpop model ngl
@pp183 knows this and thats why hes been doing literally nothing but slaying white pussy recently, he actually sent me one of his kpop videos of him singing and dancing and he looked like a complete faggot but all ye girls were thirsting in the comments

You know that foids who do this are a insignificant percentage, right? Most of foids don’t like rices, that’s why ricecels all the time end up marrying noodles or remaining incels.

Idk how can you deny that blacks have higher SMV than whites, but agree that rices have higher SMV than whites, this makes literally 0 sense

You know that foids who do this are a insignificant percentage, right? Most of foids don’t like rices, that’s why ricecels all the time end up marrying noodles or remaining incels.

Idk how can you deny that blacks have higher SMV than whites, but agree that rices have higher SMV than whites, this makes literally 0 sense
OP's only talking about Japanese and Korean Asians recieving a massive SMV boost. the rest of rice lands are still incel for years to come, tho they will also benefit I'd say from rise of kpop,anime and China tho to a far lesser degrees

OP's only talking about Japanese and Korean Asians recieving a massive SMV boost. the rest of rice lands are still incel for years to come, tho they will also benefit I'd say from rise of kpop,anime and China tho to a far lesser degrees
Anime characters are white, not Asian, so this is not going to boost Japanese’s SMV.

This is a huge cope, they will not get more foids because of kpop, it’s the same thing saying whites will get more foids because of white Chadlite singers. Just look at korean and Japanese celibacy rates in their motherland, they are fucked up

Anime characters are white, not Asian, so this is not going to boost Japanese’s SMV.

This is a huge cope, they will not get more foids because of kpop, it’s the same thing saying whites will get more foids because of white Chadlite singers. Just look at korean and Japanese celibacy rates in their motherland, they are fucked up
those ricecels are incel cause they aren't willing to foreigner max and most of them don't know how powerful their country's cultural influence is

those ricecels are incel cause they aren't willing to foreigner max and most of them don't know how powerful their country's cultural influence is
Foreigenmaxx to where? To the west? They will have higher chances to be incel in the west, look at the celibacy rates of East Asians compared to whites and blacks. And East Asians look all the same, except that ones have brown skin and others have fair skin, but this is not what is going to say if they are incel or not.

Your country being powerful is not going to rise your SMV, that’s not how dating works, stop coping plz, rices are doomed

JFL you're fucking retarded JBB coper. No one is going to take you seriously.

KPOP is shit and this reeks of ricecell coping

No I will not fuck Asia and there cultural takeover.

Ricecel cope dog shit thread

"Just be chang BrO"

"you'll definitely slay the ladies after you surgerymaxx into being a top 10% riceman chang" :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

Nobody is going to touch kpop. Only foolish white girls will have their phase fetish and then grow out of it in high school, before any average ricecel gets a chance to cap and smash

Like bruh you're literally the minority of your own race that suffers and get cucked by niggers like Legendarywristcel
Coping

Young girls go for the feminine look that's true don't know about Changs but I get mogged by 180cm clear skin Nw0 pretty boys all the time. Girls don't like brute fat ogres like me

yes,this guy becomes very famous in the last 2 years
Img9doubanio 2

Img9doubanio

Most pathetic cope I've come across