Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Take the kointopill

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
I'm not real, you ain't real, none of this is real. Me, you and everything around is a product of Kointo's imagination. All of us are different versions of Kointo that he created in his head after years of isolation and being a NEET.
Now you'd ask me... how do i know all of this? Well it seems that scientists managed to wire up Kointo to some new super computer which they can use contact us. Serge is the leader of the scientist team, and he created this forum in the mind of Kointo so he could contact the most intelligent versions of Kointo. What i've learned so far is that due to his long years of inceldom, Koito has achieved some cosmic powers that could be accessed through us. It seems that we can manipulate time and matter in the real world, so they probobly want to use us for some military project.

#justiceforKointo

@idkwattodowithlife

too deep for me to handle.

mikuru.jpg

Everyday you guys stray further and further from Jesus Christ

In a forum full of LARPers, julycels and IT infiltrators we need kointo

kointo is the Demiurge

Can anyone explain what the deal with this Kointo dude is? Why does everyone suck his dick here?

Can anyone explain what the deal with this Kointo dude is? Why does everyone suck his dick here?
I don't get it either. The most interesting thing about him was that he liked listening to minecraft earrape and that he posted a lot. It's over.

the lord of High iq and postmaxxing tbh tbh