Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Take the Jesus Pill

B

Beckham

Banned
-
He lived his life to help humanity and do good to others who were underpriviledged and suffering in life.
He didnt live it to worship women and pussy. 

And the bible said he was ugly and a virgin when he died.

Jesus should be our God. Not blackopscel.

Beckham said:
He lived his life to help humanity and do good to others who were underpriviledged and suffering in life.

I fully agree. His existence has been documented by multiple peoples including Muslims, Pagans, and Jews. Jesus was by far the most ascended person to ever roam the planet. Lived for over 30 years and never even cared about a love life. We should all aspire to be like Him.

No. This is blasphemy.

I agree. Anyone who lusts after women is playing int other game. Women are the devils most destructive tools.

27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:

28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

we are underprivileged and suffering in life. Why don't females do some charity for us?

A Christian theocracy would at least keep women in check.

You dare disrespect Saint Blackops2cel

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
You dare disrespect Saint Blackops2cel

he is only a saint like ER.
But Jesus is a god.

Leviticus 20:10 And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Deuteronomy 22:5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

Deuteronomy 24 When a man takes a wife and marries her, and it happens that she finds no favor in his eyes because he has found some indecency in her, and he writes her a certificate of divorce and puts it in her hand and sends her out from his house, 2and she leaves his house and goes and becomes another man’s wife, 3and if the latter husband turns against her and writes her a certificate of divorce and puts it in her hand and sends her out of his house, or if the latter husband dies who took her to be his wife, 4then her former husband who sent her away is not allowed to take her again to be his wife, since she has been defiled; for that is an abomination before the LORD, and you shall not bring sin on the land which the LORD your God gives you as an inheritance.

Proverbs 12:4 A wife of noble character is her husband’s crown, but a disgraceful wife is like decay in his bones.

Ephesians 5:22-33 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

Kointo said:
Religion is cope. It is literally THE cope.

Religion wud have gotten u a virgin wife u silly incel

Beckham said:
Religion wud have gotten u a virgin wife u silly incel

Religion would've gotten me burned at the stake or stoned for having any opposing opinions.

Kointo said:
Religion would've gotten me burned at the stake or stoned for having any opposing opinions.

well u cud just pretend to be a christian.
Little effort to end ur inceldom. u now have virgin wife and sex

I'm saved too. It's my greatest asset. Helps me suffer the misery in the present and assures me of the future after this failed body I have dies.

The bible is a fictional novel.

Kointo said:
Religion is cope. It is literally THE cope.

When people still believe in religion in this day and age  x-x x-x

MOAR THREADS THIS IS NOT ENOUGH MOAR

Islam is better because you get 72 virgins after you die. The Christian afterlife is just praising Jesus forever.

Jesus was pretty much an ugly ethnic who would be posting here if he had to live up to today's standards of beauty. His moral codex and rules would be just a manual to LDAR peacefully.

modus_coperandi said:
Jesus was pretty much an ugly ethnic who would be posting here if he had to live up to today's standards of beauty. His moral codex and rules would be just a manual to LDAR peacefully.
Lookism is so strong that he is described as a white Chad in EU.

ItheIthe said:
I fully agree. His existence has been documented by multiple peoples including Muslims, Pagans, and Jews. Jesus was by far the most ascended person to ever roam the planet. Lived for over 30 years and never even cared about a love life. We should all aspire to be like Him.

One of a kind

Beckham said:

id follow jesus over mohammed any day. Much better role model for society. Too bad that all religions are cope because MUH AFTERLIFE

He was a coping ethniccel.

"Not desperate enough? Try talking to my imaginary friend. We'veot a thousand year old book written to go against every grain of human nature to make your self loathing even more complete."

I'd hire a hooker to cuck me with Tyrone before I tried that religion Shit again.

Beckham said:

Bullshit

Beckham said:
NekoStance said:
now I know u are a complete moron.
no you're the moron

Jesus was supposed to be utterly average (not ugly)

I know about this stuff so yeh shove it up your curry-hole

Beckham said:

cope, jesus was a chad, just volcel.

All of us are going to hell

JESUS WAS NOT A REAL PERSON 

THE ONLY "PROOF" IS RELIGIOUS TEXTS PASSED DOWN FROM GENERATIONS OF BRAINWASHED PEASANTS.

HE IS NO MORE "REAL" THEN HARRY POTTER  

NekoStance said:
no you're the moron

ur a fucking retarded dumbass. Isisah in the bible described him as ugly not average u stupid piece of shit
YOU KNOW NOTHING YOU DUNCE
Shove that up ur fat ugly ethnic london incel hole.

If there is a God, then women wer defntiely created by the devil, no doubt about it.

NekoStance said:
no you're the moron

Isaiah 53:2 "[font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For He grew[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]up before[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Him like a tender[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]shoot,[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And like a root[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]out of parched[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ground;[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]He has no[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]stately form[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]or majesty [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]That we should look[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]upon Him, Nor[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]appearance[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]that we should be attracted[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]to Him.'"[/font]

wandercamp said:
cope, jesus was a chad, just volcel.

All of us are going to hell

Isaiah 53:2

[font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"For He grew[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]up before[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Him like a tender[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]shoot,[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And like a root[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]out of parched[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ground;[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]He has no[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]stately form[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]or majesty [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]That we should look[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]upon Him, Nor[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]appearance[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]that we should be attracted[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]to Him."[/font]

ItheIthe said:
Isaiah 53:2 "[font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For He grew[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]up before[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Him like a tender[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]shoot,[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And like a root[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]out of parched[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ground;[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]He has no[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]stately form[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]or majesty [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]That we should look[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]upon Him, Nor[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]appearance[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]that we should be attracted[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]to Him.'"[/font]

Isaiah 53:2

[font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"For He grew[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]up before[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Him like a tender[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]shoot,[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And like a root[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]out of parched[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ground;[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]He has no[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]stately form[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]or majesty [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]That we should look[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]upon Him, Nor[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]appearance[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]that we should be attracted[/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arimo, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]to Him."[/font]

That sounds like average to me

Fuck you OP you curry stinking bastard!

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
JESUS WAS NOT A REAL PERSON 

THE ONLY "PROOF" IS RELIGIOUS TEXTS PASSED DOWN FROM GENERATIONS OF BRAINWASHED PEASANTS.

HE IS NO MORE "REAL" THEN HARRY POTTER  

THIS!

NekoStance said:
That sounds like average to me

Fuck you OP you curry stinking bastard!

wow your levels of stupidity and coping are of the charts.
Dunce, as I said.