Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the horse pill, boyo

rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
★★★★
Horse pill > Dog pill

There’s a reason the saying is “hung like a horse” :feelshmm:

Gotta find something to fill you up after Chad stretches you out

@FeminismsCancer

Gotta find something to fill you up after Chad stretches you out

I got the perfect something to fill them up

12114i ts

I didn’t know women had fetishes other than chad

I should find a skank that has a fetish for ugly terrorists

Just jihadimaxx bro. You’ll have your own harem in no time. :feelzez:

Reminder that your oneitis has fucked her dog while being repulsed at the thought of hugging you.

You learned the horsepill from me.

"Not all women like Chad tee-hee. Not me either! But jeez there are women who like ugly men just try harder.. hold on Cha... I mean my boyfriend ('s friend so it's not cheating tee-hee) is fucking me jfL am I right?:soy:

@FeminismsCancer where is that nigga man..he could tell us all about the art of horsefucking :soy:

You’re doing it wrong if you’re not horsemaxxing in 2018

Just get a horsehead mask bruh

Dogs are more common because of their size and availability. Horse dicks are massive, very few women can take it. Usually older women, women who've given birth, and women who have properly managed to stretch themselves enough with toys. Pony's are more common than actual horses but it does happen.

I have seen horses too, but very rarely can a female get more than the head of it's penis inside her vagina.

Lifefuel to longfaced cels.

As if the dogpill wasn't enough.

Women would rather fuck horses and dogs than to give a sub 8 ethnic a chance.

Lifefuel for LongFaceBigDickcels

Dogs are more common because of their size and availability. Horse dicks are massive, very few women can take it. Usually older women, women who've given birth, and women who have properly managed to stretch themselves enough with toys. Pony's are more common than actual horses but it does happen.
They don't need actual p-in-v penetration, they can get stimulated by horseback riding. Imagine the hard, strong, bony back of the horse rubbing against her crotch as the horse gallops along. Similar to how women rub their pussy on a pillow (imagine how nasty and unhygienic even that is, now that I think about it). Many women who ride horses have an unnaturally strong bond with their horse, and a lot of them seem "asexual" when it comes to human relationships. Hmm.

There was a story of a gay man dying because the horse was too big and damaged his insides. But that's anal tho. Maybe the vagina can handle it idk tbh.

makes you wonder how many 20 something white girls that talk about how much they love horses actually just want a horse to ravage their ass and pussy
There was a story of a gay man dying because the horse was too big and damaged his insides.
the wages of sin is death

There was a story of a gay man dying because the horse was too big and damaged his insides. But that's anal tho. Maybe the vagina can handle it idk tbh.
Mr Hands, aka the goatse guy, worked at NASA JFL.