Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Take the Holepill

• Thread starter Deleted member 26180
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26180

Self-banned
-
I play an online group game called hole.io at hole-io.com and it's the only online game I'm good at.
Dumb brag aside, people on this game are ruthless if bad and the only time I see them work together is at level zero, where they can't eat each other, and then they ALL move in groups.

Takeaways from an outcast/permavirgin lens:

1) People are sheep, they follow each other in this game to the point they look like a bot moving a bunch of players at once, but once some get bigger, you can tell they're different players. Wow.

2) People ALWAYS go after each other like raven wolves EXCEPT when they're all too weak to do so, and THEN and ONLY THEN do they work together, and ONLY WHILE they are ALL weak.

This explains their attitude toward incels, they all think alike and they all believe in competition except when everyone is weak (e.g. everyone against incels, or incels against everyone).
Normal people have no heart.

Too metaphorical for me

must read tbh

hole.io at hole-io.com
I just started playing after I saw your post and it's easy for me too. I win most of the time. But I feel like I'm playing against kids on their tablet. Way easier to use arrow keys on a computer.

would probably make more sense to me if I was familiar with the game. Is it sorta like agar.io?

Humans are scum and djinn are better.

Won one game and now I'm bored. This is what happens when you fried your dopamine receptors.

Just grabbed it, highscore? I got 2132.
I just started playing after I saw your post and it's easy for me too. I win most of the time. But I feel like I'm playing against kids on their tablet. Way easier to use arrow keys on a computer.
Lol playing a phone game on pc, if you're on the pc then play a real game like violated heroine.

Last edited:
Are we sure these are even real ppl & not A.I? These players are terrible.

I am glad someone else is capable of seeing behavior patterns, and wont be like "its just a game teehee."

I play an online group game called hole.io at hole-io.com and it's the only online game I'm good at.
Dumb brag aside, people on this game are ruthless if bad and the only time I see them work together is at level zero, where they can't eat each other, and then they ALL move in groups.

Takeaways from an outcast/permavirgin lens:

1) People are sheep, they follow each other in this game to the point they look like a bot moving a bunch of players at once, but once some get bigger, you can tell they're different players. Wow.

2) People ALWAYS go after each other like raven wolves EXCEPT when they're all too weak to do so, and THEN and ONLY THEN do they work together, and ONLY WHILE they are ALL weak.

This explains their attitude toward incels, they all think alike and they all believe in competition except when everyone is weak (e.g. everyone against incels, or incels against everyone).
Normal people have no heart.
No wonder this shit is easy to win, just go in the opposite direction to the rest & grab as many small things to get an early lead.

Bro it's bots.

It has also been criticized for being promoted as a multiplayer game when in fact the other "players" are computer controlled NPCs.[1]

Came for a thread about pu$$ies ngl

I don't like the game. paper-io.com is better

It's mostly bots ngl

can you explain it more for me, i didn't understand it
Well it turns out the guy who made the game just made some decent ass bots but when I thought they were humans:

1) They all stick together at Level 0 and then split up when one gets to Level 1 because it can eat the others

2) The moment one levels up it targets the others.

Shows people as animals and nothing more. Take the animalpill, humanity is fucked. No morals.

okay i see; i also started playing the game right now and it's very fun, got 1st place 10 times in a raw
Against bots, it's easy. I've already reached max ranking in just a month. Try Battle mode though, it's harder.

I feel fucking mad now because I felt accomplished for the first time in years and now I realize I wasn't actually playing against real people (I always lose to real people in games, whether sports or esports or cards or whatever).

i was playing against real people :chad:
For fucking hell's sake I don't know if any of those players are humans but the more I played the more I was unsure. For bots a lot of them are unpredictable as shit.

real people have retarded meme names
Most of the names are retarded meme names. Still bots.
The most regular player is named "GoSeek" and they seem human.
Who knows, maybe bots have reached a point of sophistication that an autist like me can be fooled into thinking they're humans when it's online.
In that case, I am both excited and scared for the future.

I'm pretty sure it's A.I only, I haven't lost a match yet.

I'm pretty sure it's A.I only, I haven't lost a match yet.
I lose about 1 in 100 matches. Fuck, and I thought I was FINALLY better than people at something. I can't compete for shit, I'm a total failure. Fuck.