Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the heightpill from a high IQ evolutionary psychologist. Exhibit #5784572 of science backing up the Blackpill

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★

start watching from 59:26.. its 3 or 4 minutes long

also included is the badboypill and the bideltoidpill

and a literal scientific phenomena explaining what coping is at 1:32.27

EDIT: you know what, just watch the whole thing from the heightpill onwards. This is hours of talking blackpill and why people don't accept it. Gad Saad is a really smart, really well-spoken guy. its a good episode. He confirms the existence of soul-crushing blackpills and why they're rejected by society. I wonder what his take is on the incel community.

one thing he said that I don't agree with is about biological determinism.. how your interactions with your surroundings affect outcome. interactions with (social) surroundings are already a factor of genetics since we already know that personality and looks are the same thing.. meaning the effects of looks go far deeper than just what you perceive with your eyes.

Last edited:
I fucking hate joe rogan so much. The biggest coping manlet in existence.

Gold.

There is a lot of gold on Joe's podcast tbh

we need a transcript of it in the blackpill archive

“Genetics hold culture on a leash”

Awesome summary of human civilisation. There is always some cultural deviation, but in the end it never strays far from genetics and evolution.

Last edited: