Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the Handshake pill!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
In 2007, Gordon Gallup, an evolutionary psychologist at the University of Albany, published research which concluded that men with firmer-than-average handshakes had “increased sexual opportunities,” which resulted in an increased number of sexual partners, and younger ages of first sexual encounter.

He also found that males with strong grips were also likely to be more aggressive and dominant, and have more masculine body types.

https://www.google.de/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/handshake-says/amp/

handshakepill too slopy to hold..

I hate handshakes. Too awkward

Handshake strength = grip strength = upper body strength = large skeleton and muscles = high testosterone = sexually dimorphic high fighting success male

dad's firm handshake theory is legit

Gl shaking a girls hand

Just break her hand bro

I think this is just unrelated correlation, men that are stronger and better looking are naturally more confident, and more confident = stronger firmer handshake. Hence why you can draw all sorts of conclusions from a strong handshake like more sexual opportunities.

It doesn't mean just get a strong handshake bro, its more "if you have a strong handshake, it may also mean x y z"

It's true. Lol at the limp wristcels who try to crush other guys' hands.

I had a friend of a friend who shook people's hand with all his strength, shit was annoying tbh.

Way to assert dominance tbh.
I wonder if he shook just as strongly with women. I know some girls who'd probably have their hands broken by that shit, he was tall and good-framed.

Most foids avoid shaking my hand

Thanks, I'll be sure to squeeze extra tight when handshaking :feelsokman:

My social anxiety keeps my hands nice and sweaty so I always go for fist bumps instead

I miss King of the Hill. :feelscry:

My handshake is worse than the SSL Handshake failed error on this site.

the handshakepill strangled me

The handshake pill dismembered me jfl
This is what trp think,just spin plates bro lol.What a bunch of delusional incels.TRP is the second stage on the path to the rope.
This is why trp will never understand the doctrine of the black pill. If our not born Chad its over,no amount of hard work will overcome genetic disposition

Last edited:
The real handshake pill is when your foid coworker hugs all the other guys but only gives you a handshake. That's when you know [It's Over].

I think this is just unrelated correlation, men that are stronger and better looking are naturally more confident, and more confident = stronger firmer handshake. Hence why you can draw all sorts of conclusions from a strong handshake like more sexual opportunities.

It doesn't mean just get a strong handshake bro, its more "if you have a strong handshake, it may also mean x y z"

Handshakepill grasped me.

I fap vigorously. Will that increase grip strength?

The real handshake pill is when your foid coworker hugs all the other guys but only gives you a handshake. That's when you know [It's Over].
I know that from school brutal but they dont even give me handshakes

I try to break my knuckles when I give a fist bump.

Just alphamax br0

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back