Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Take the GTA 5 pill

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I downloaded GTA 5 few days ago and it's fun game but has a lot of blackpills in it like other GTA games.

Micheal has a wife but she cheats him with a coach,he has a fatcel gamer son who is a waste of space. And his daughter is a total whore he white knighting her ass. Classic white family where men are beta

Trevor is balding and poor but he is tall(1.86cm) and low inhibmaxxed to hell so he gets pussy

And Franklin is classic BBC thugmaxxed he also gets pussy. JFL at this life. Even fucking game characters are life mogs us.

It’s over, bro.

I downloaded GTA 5 few days ago and it's fun game but has a lot of blackpills in it like other GTA games.

Micheal has a wife but she cheats him with a coach,he has a fatcel gamer son who is a waste of space. And his daughter is a total whore he white knighting her ass. Classic white family where men are beta

Trevor is balding and poor but he is tall(1.86cm) and low inhibmaxxed to hell so he gets pussy

And Franklin is classic BBC thugmaxxed he also gets pussy. JFL at this life. Even fucking game characters are life mogs us.
Most people get pussy. It's not a big deal, or at least it wasn't when GTA V was released 6 years ago.

Here's what I do in GTA V

GTA is an enjoyable game. It's a shame GTA 6 won't come out for at least the next two years, especially since they just finished RDR2.

low inhibmaxxed to hell so he gets pussy
Implying low inhibmaxxing makes any difference for anyone without certain baseline features?

Implying low inhibmaxxing makes any difference for anyone without certain baseline features?
I already said he has features such like being tall
And white

and GTA online characters get no pussy at all

The GTA 5 pill wasted me

There are a lot of dogpills too

I wouldn't consider Michael to be a beta since he was a pyshopathic bankrobber who's killed people but yeah he shouldve killed or at least left his wife.

Empty open world with nothing to do

I wouldn't consider Michael to be a beta since he was a pyshopathic bankrobber who's killed people but yeah he shouldve killed or at least left his wife.
Lol he got cucked in a row

Empty open world with nothing to do
Yeah I wish there was an actual economy and persisting world,it had lots of potential in that regard.Though the storyline is what makes GTA 5 so good,it just sucks you straight in.

Franklin also has a hopeless oneitis for his ex, who is now fucking a doctor; sure the thug BBC was fine back in the day, but she hypergamy'd up in social status as soon as she had the chance.

Yeah I wish there was an actual economy and persisting world,it had lots of potential in that regard.Though the storyline is what makes GTA 5 so good,it just sucks you straight in.
Following the story in GTA has always been boring as fuck. The only thing to do in GTA v is drive around

TRevor is low-inhib god

The story is shit but u can mod the game or play online and money Max with mods

Following the story in GTA has always been boring as fuck. The only thing to do in GTA v is drive around
I played San Andreas and GTA 4 and the story was boring af so I thought it would be the same thing here but they did it right in GTA 5 with the 3 character switching thing.If you don't like the story ,all there is to do is play online and Rob banks or use mods.Theres good replay value
Franklin also has a hopeless oneitis for his ex, who is now fucking a doctor; sure the thug BBC was fine back in the day, but she hypergamy'd up in social status as soon as she had the chance.
Brutal

Last edited:
Micheal has a wife but she cheats him with a coach,he has a fatcel gamer son who is a waste of space.
There's speculation that Michael's son is Lester's illegitimate son.
latest

latest