Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Take the Gorillapill

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
Foids discussing how they would rather let a gorilla pork them and give explosive orgasms to them rather than having to talk with an inkwell :feelsohgod:
Redd

Orangutans would mog. :feelsUgh:

Orangutan adult tom

dont even care about size, they see a brute muscular gorilla and their primal instincts make them wanna get porked by the gorilla anyhow
Zoopil mogs dickpill

Who cares I’d never put my dick in their roast beef flaps

>"smarter"
I did fairly well all throughout high school. I've read and studied the writings of educated men such as Schopenhauer, Plato, Lao-Tzu and Immanuel Kant.
>"nicer"
I frequently donate any money I can to a charity that provides musical instruments to poor children. I've volunteered at homeless shelters, food banks and churches. I regularly feed the ducks at my local pond healthy food because I like seeing them happy.
>"cleaner"
I shower and brush my teeth every day, shave once or twice a week, and keep my living area generally pretty clean.
>"more trustworthy around children"
I've babysat my cousins and other young members of my family. I occasionally work part time giving guitar lessons to mostly children and teenagers. While I can't say they like my presence, I can certainly say that they do not feel as though I've hurt or abused them in any way possible (which I have not).

But I guess all of this is automatically thrown out of the window because I'm an ugly male who's unable to get a girlfriend and doesn't like that fact. It doesn't matter if I'm a decent human or not, to these people I'm nothing more than an evil subhuman demon. In their own words, a gorilla is preferable to me.

Fucking normies.

>"smarter"
I did fairly well all throughout high school. I've read and studied the writings of educated men such as Schopenhauer, Plato, Lao-Tzu and Immanuel Kant.
>"nicer"
I frequently donate any money I can to a charity that provides musical instruments to poor children. I've volunteered at homeless shelters, food banks and churches. I regularly feed the ducks at my local pond healthy food because I like seeing them happy.
>"cleaner"
I shower and brush my teeth every day, shave once or twice a week, and keep my living area generally pretty clean.
>"more trustworthy around children"
I've babysat my cousins and other young members of my family. I occasionally work part time giving guitar lessons to mostly children and teenagers. While I can't say they like my presence, I can certainly say that they do not feel as though I've hurt or abused them in any way possible (which I have not).

But I guess all of this is automatically thrown out of the window because I'm an ugly male who's unable to get a girlfriend and doesn't like that fact. It doesn't matter if I'm a decent human or not, to these people I'm nothing more than an evil subhuman demon. In their own words, a gorilla is preferable to me.

Fucking normies.
They simply proving the Halo Effect that if you are ugly you automatically become dumb,unclean, rude , creepy and any other ungodly thing you can imagine.....doesn't matter if you are complete opposite to it.... a foids love and affection is a zero sums game,one Chad's gain is another incels loss

I would like to see their pathetic sub5 faces.
They are ugly roasties.. all members of IT are ugly but on the virtue of being a fefail they are sexhavers and we are starvers

They simply proving the Halo Effect that if you are ugly you automatically become dumb,unclean, rude , creepy and any other ungodly thing you can imagine.....doesn't matter if you are complete opposite to it.... a foids love and affection is a zero sums game,one Chad's gain is another incels loss
High IQ. They need to teach the halo effect in schools.

High IQ. They need to teach the halo effect in schools.
Yeeah they should, and they probably does it maybe if you have Psychology as a subject in high school, I only first came in contact with the term in my college for a subject called Organisation Behavior.. i was bluepilled guy then, and the concept was pretty much watered down in the textbook and I likewise never paid much heed to it. Even psychologist find it uncomfortable to speak about real Halo Effect out in open

dickpill debunked?

:feelskek:
dickpill still holds ground...but given a choice between inkwell and a gorilla, they would prefer the much brute and sturdy gorilla in order to satisfy their carnal pleasures