Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Take the goodlooking as a child but ugly as fuck recessed facial structure as an adult pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
Take the goodlooking as a child but ugly as fuck recessed facial structure as an adult because of braces with rubber bands and tooth extractions along with mouth breathing and bad neck and tongue poster due to excess video game playing which is due to genetics (for me my annoying autistic personality and asthma preventing me from playing sports and being feminine and soy due to being raised by a single mother causing me to be a social outcast) so now as an adult you have no jaw no maxilla no zygos nerd skullt with a deviated septum shit nose so you mouth breath fuck you pill:feelspuke:

As a child i had nice clear skin, that had a nice texture/natural shine to it, blonde hair, bright green eyes, good teeth, slim natural weight body, in the upper heights of my classrooms in early age.

As i aged i become more full of zits especially on my face, my hair darkened over time into a dark brown, my eyes became more grey green, my teeth were replaced with adult teeth which then became subhuman due to my lack of hygiene and shitty diet, i became obese by age 11 and i am still obese 10 years later, and i am a 5'6 manlet at 21 years old.

recessed facial structure as an adult because of braces with rubber bands and tooth extractions along with mouth breathing and bad neck and tongue poster due to excess video game playing which is due to genetics (for me my annoying autistic personality and asthma
same

My jaw receded into an alternate universe. HOW CAN MY BODY BE SO FUCKING RETARDED? HOW THE FUCK HUNDREDS OF THOUSAND OF YEARS WORTH OF EVOLUTION CAME ABOUT TO "YEA LEMME JUST DEVELOP A DISGUSTING DISFIGURED FACE, SURELY THAT WILL TOTALLY HELP SURVIVAL AND PROPAGATION"
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: