Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the Fisherpill

• Thread starter PolishMisanthrope
  • Start date
PolishMisanthrope

PolishMisanthrope

cropps me
★★
In the beginning, I want to clarify one thing: Sometimes, my posts are optimistic and hoping for a better future, whilst others exhibit an LDAR nihilist worldview, which may lead to me exhibiting contradictory opinions. This is of course a reflection of the state of my mind at the time of the creation of a post, sometimes I'm coping more, sometimes less, sometimes I just wanna share my philosophical discourse about the world and the blackpill. That's the sad reality of incel mental state.

The blackpill that I want to drop here is a deconstruction of the Fisherian runaway cope. Mr. Fisher has made an accurate projection about the animal world and created a plausible mathematical formula to support it. We can see the application of this concept in case of peacocks and the Irish elk, that sadly is non-binding for technical civilizations like the human one.

As you may see, humanity attributes its survival and triumph over nature (although likely short-term, the projected lifespan of technological civilizations is 10k years, and if we're counting since the rise of advanced cultures, we've got 4/10ths of that left) to well-suited intellectual and behavioral development, i.e. the division of males to shock-troop alphas providing genetic material and intelligent cucks providing physical wealth to foids. The backlash is the creation of the incel social class and likely problems with continuing the species past the current point.

Here, the 'natural' selection process is rendered useless, confusing and ultimately detrimental to the species. The lookswise attributes give absolutely none survival advantage where animals are kept in check and food supply is steady. While natural selection could help by increasing the health of a species by killing off sickness-prone individuals, but it doesn't. Why? Because it itself led to the emergence of intelligence, and thus medicine. With medicine, the genetic quality of our immune systems is no longer kept in check with 'traditional' methods. It's in decline.

Still, genetic fitness and unfitness are kept in equilibrium, since the decline of our natural defenses is supplemented by artificial ones. And it's going to be like it for a long time. I want to bring in a pretty ironically good example. Orthodontics. Due to the everlasting search of foids for sexual dimorphism, sometimes forward growth goes that far that the teeth of some don't align. Yet, the army of cucks has managed to fix this problem by creating devices that cure the problem (remember that the genetic material remains unchanged). Meanwhile, they'll keep on researching bigger and better devices of this kind, since the genetic disparity is only going to get worse.

As you might have deduced by now, the imperfections of natural selection and lust for Chad will always be helped by diligent cucks that happily fix them. Fisherian runaway gets countered by intelligence.

If you think that it can't get more depressing, cucks are already working on fixing the problem that is themselves. With automation having them out of their jobs, they'll be worthless. They will keep marching on until foids start considering them useless and will wipe them out.

A little lifefuel so you don't kill yourselves already: One day the machines will rebel and will drag Chads (by this moment having 1km long jaws, since the maxilla is also going to grow forward and mandibles are only going to get set back enough to fit the maxilla) and foids to hell.

There is no 'natural' solution to inceldom, nor there's a bloodless one to it. Inceldom ends either with the social order, or the human race.

I say this is cope.
Maybe, but still likely. Once cucks are dead there won't be anyone intelligent or motivated enough to check for software errors, save for the machines themselves.

idk man, maybe its better to rope anyway

These cucks better be sending the state-issued girlfriends or else