Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Take the fat storage pill

L

LOW TIER INCEL

Recruit
-
Foids don’t store fat in their face unless they are super obese while men can have fat face even if they are lean. I see lots of foids who are fat, they are 5’4 and 200-250 lbs, yet they are still attractive in the face as fat doesn’t go there while my face is bloated even though I’m only 114 lbs. They truly cannot lose.

@Notorious Inkler mirin foids getting phat glutes just from eating while men just develop that lard around the bellybutton

I am like 7% bodyfat, if I become a thick boy my fat will probably distribute to my ass and hips knowing my luck.

Fat storage is so important for women.

Some women can have the fat in their neck and gut while for others it just goes in their hips, ass and titties and they suffer much less in looks and to many men they will even look better.

DcWONaH.png

:p

Yeah. It doesn't make sense at all. Is like balding. No reproductive or evolution advantage at all.