Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Take the fashion pill guys! It's the only thing keeping us from success! I should know a roastie told me!

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
Pretty sure I saw this hole irl yesterday and maybe that is why she decided to match me.

Of course she is a 6'3'' occultoid single mom raising 6'5'' Tyrone's bastard spawn (called his race and EXACT height before even looking). Like a 6'3'' female is going to give a shorter guy a look even with the best fashion sense. Clearly this hole was just trying to insult me in a politically correct manner.

Screenshot 2019 07 28 16 26 10

Screenshot 2019 07 28 16 11 21

Screenshot 2019 07 28 16 22 46

**I forgot to mention money and status factors in for men too but in that case you could argue it's just the money and status they're attracted to rather than any inherent quality about the guy, or some shit.

Last edited:
She immediately insulted me and gave platitudinous normie advice guys. But OK. Fucking niggers.

its over for doxxingoneselfcels

You say that like I have something to lose. Nigga I ain't the one with keedz. Also in that region you don't even need a license to bear arms and you can drive around with a loaded weapon LMFAO

Greycel probably read the rules but he too badass and doxx the giant.

You say that like I have something to lose. Nigga I ain't the one with keedz. Also in that region you don't even need a license to bear arms and you can drive around with a loaded weapon LMFAO
k

but srs

JFL hopefully she does not find out about this place tbh

Here's the rest of it. Holes always unmatch when called on their bullshit so I screencapped. Foids are fraudulent virtue signalers. How the fuck am I supposed to take Tyrone's leftovers seriously? Also notice how ready she was to start insulting me.

This is also a brutal outsidepill btw. Don't go outside. The only way this bitch could've seen my side profile alien head is if she did in fact see me when I went outside yesterday. I don't have any pics showing it in my profile. Normies will scrutinize you and laugh behind your back but to your face they will give you condescending fashion advice about how you need to wear more beanies and shit (to hide your alien skull) and change your attitude if you want to be liked. But as we all know if you even need to do all of that shit to begin with it means you are undesirable. No roastie ever looked at a guy with good genetics and thought "ew he needs Versace!" or "he's too sad/angry".

I literally knew a roastie who specifically decided to start smelling like shit because her Chad "friend" always stunk like shit. People probably too mesmerized to tell him he smells so he's completely unaware.

But as we all know if you even need to do all of that shit to begin with it means you are undesirable. No roastie ever looked at a guy with good genetics and thought "ew he needs Versace!" or "he's too sad/angry".

I literally knew a roastie who specifically decided to start smelling like shit because her Chad "friend" always stunk like shit. People probably too mesmerized to tell him he smells so he's completely unaware.
She just told ya to get surgery for your face . How does one just look sad unless it’s bone structure.

She just told ya to get surgery for your face . How does one just look sad unless it’s bone structure.

If karma is real one of her kids will grow up to be incel

she said you have a big head, that means warrior skull, which is a chad trait. :chad: :banhammer:

She basically said youre ugly (insulted you) and then told you how to improve something that makes you attractive that hasnt anything to do whit what makes you ugly she passive insulted you which many normies do in rl too with other topics. Its a socially acceptable way to bully someone. She just wanted to fuck you up. She basically only matched you to tell her youre ugly and then gave some bullshit advice so she doesnt get banned. Most likely laughed about you with her friends too.

It never began.

You could still try ngl maybe youre tall and buff and not that ugly. Who knows. Always try everything before you give up just dont be a ridiculous tryhard

Tfw no 6'3 Amazon gf for this turbomanlet ricecel :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Should’ve just said

Omg thx will do want 2 go on date with me (u wearing that)

Her looksmatch is protecting a swamp from fairy tale creatures tight now

lol pac sun and lol at saying you got a big head

tfw pity match