Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Take the Experience Pill: No Foid is Attracted to Male Virgins

@Incelius Savage

Mogs me getting a foid in his bed in the first place

honesty is chad only

Brutal. So close to ascension but still managed to fuck it up. Like Germany going out of the World Cup 'cause they lost to Japan and then this ball was ruled in:

I’d bet that bitch would have sex with a virgin dog though.

He's likely a literal subhuman, if he's 36 and still hadn't ascended; I'm not surprised the foid didn't wish to put in any effort and left, probably regretting her decision of somehow getting with a sub 5 male... :feelsjuice:

You posted a thread about some foid wanting to get with her incel friend, as he was attractive; they're fine with getting with virgins, willing to fully overlook it and making it such a special moment, as long as he's attractive. :feelsclown:

The real lesson here is if you're ever in that position at least TRY to fucking act like you know what you're doing.

Why though? Wouldn't they find hot to be the first foid of a chad?

just lie to them if they ask if you're a virgin. Having sex isn't rocket science from what i've seen. shove ur penis in her vagina and you'll be fine

The real lesson here is if you're ever in that position at least TRY to fucking act like you know what you're doing.
this.
after 36 years of being a virgin the guy should've been blackpilled enough to know that as a man you cannot, I repeat CANNOT, show weakness towards a woman EVER.
It's better to confidently do everything wrong than to admit that you're unsure.

Why though? Wouldn't they find hot to be the first foid of a chad?
No, virginity is a red flag to foids, foids are a hive mind and they are only attracted to men other foids are attracted to.

"act like ya been there before"

this.
after 36 years of being a virgin the guy should've been blackpilled enough to know that as a man you cannot, I repeat CANNOT, show weakness towards a woman EVER.
It's better to confidently do everything wrong than to admit that you're unsure.

He didn't even need to lie, she didn't ask if he was a virgin but the retard still told her.

i dont give a shit about this guy, i hope he ropes. if he made it to 36 and never found out about shit like 3rd world maxxing etc then i have no respect for this fag and hope he dies

Well, I guess I know now to just lie if I ever get a woman into bed.
One of these days……….
At 41, I’m a total joke to females being not only virgin but also never even kissed.
Once you reach this age, this point, it’s already too late. Even if I did get a girlfriend, I’d be so inexperienced compared to her that we wouldn’t be on the same level.

Just put the 8incher in her pussy and fuck her until she moans and squirts dude. Sex is no rocket science

Well, I guess I know now to just lie if I ever get a woman into bed.
I feel there could be hope for you yet if you've only just learned this (in your 40s).