Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Take The Ex Pill, my girlfriend sent nudes to her ex, what should I do? (Reddit)

"Messing up." This is that "Cheating is a mistake" mentality. "Messing up" is lying on your resume because you're pretty sure you know how to do the job. Cheating is a conscious choice by, what is in this case, a grown fucking woman. Not a "mistake." He needs to not enable her irresponsibility.

Break up with her. Why do soyboys add complexity to such a simple solution?

The cucked thing is that even after all that he still feels the need to ask reddit what to do lol. High inhib as fuck.

Isint it obvious what he should do? He doesn't need advice from reddit.

Looks like he got cucked.

College aged thots will always cheat

jfl at this delusional cuck, just dump her ffs

"Messing up." This is that "Cheating is a mistake" mentality. "Messing up" is lying on your resume because you're pretty sure you know how to do the job. Cheating is a conscious choice by, what is in this case, a grown fucking woman. Not a "mistake." He needs to not enable her irresponsibility.

1. She cheated on me, but it was a mistake and she learned from her mistakes.
2. She just wants to find herself and grow up, and you know what? I have no regret.
3. I respect her boundary and don't want to be a controlling dick.

To become an ideal cuck, you must learn the three principles of cuckdom.

And shes 18. A fucking teenager.

This is why you never EVER date a girl who is a non-virgin.

1. She cheated on me, but it was a mistake and she learned from her mistakes.
2. She just wants to find herself and grow up, and you know what? I have no regret.
3. I respect her boundary and don't want to be a controlling dick.

To become an ideal cuck, you must learn the three principles of cuckdom.

2) "She can find herself with tyrone and his 17 east side crip gang doing the "train"" I have no regrets, she knows that I love her and will always provide no matter what.

Slut: TeeHee i don't like sucking your dick anymore.

pump & dump her dumbfuck. then again if he's posting on reddit he probably likes being a :soy: