Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Take the dolphinpill

husband realized he was brutally getting cucked by a dolphin and she was enjoying it. Over for him. @tehgymcel420 fesikh pill?

Dolphins are based tbh they rape their own foids

Just be fish theory

Never began for landcels

Chadolphins only

Female humour :feelsclown:

Dolphin’s also have the best looking pussy :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: i think ima get a dolphin flesh light soon.

Attachments

• IMG_0816.jpeg
    IMG_0816.jpeg
    252.7 KB · Views: 31
Dolphin’s also have the best looking pussy :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: i think ima get a dolphin flesh light soon.
it does look very clean and tight. much better than average roasted flaps :feelshaha:

Rape is a social construct. It doesnt exist in nature.

That dolphin has had more action than me :feelsrope:

Just looked it up, apparently dolphins are super into rape. There’s a high likelihood that many of these animals have had more action than me

She enjoyed every single second of that. But a subchad who so much as graves her walking down the sidewalk gets the cops called on him.

That dolphin has had more action than me :feelsrope:

Just looked it up, apparently dolphins are super into rape. There’s a high likelihood that many of these animals have had more action than me
Dolphins are really smart. They even commit suicide.