Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity take the Dogpill #4949599493

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
4rwgmj9thdl41

(biocunt and her Canis familiaris, colorized, circa 2019 - 2020)

Canidae > ugly males

Just imagine, the foid will let the dog kiss her even though he has licked his own ass few minutes ago

Wait is she naked?

Degenerate whore

Just imagine, the foid will let the dog kiss her even though he has licked his own ass few minutes ago

They go ass to mouth with Chad every night

The Prophet , also said: "If someone engages in sexual intercourse with an animal, kill him and kill the animal." [Ahmad and others - Al-Arnaa’oot said its Isnaad is Hasan]

Jihadi

The Prophet , also said: "If someone engages in sexual intercourse with an animal, kill him and kill the animal." [Ahmad and others - Al-Arnaa’oot said its Isnaad is Hasan]

View attachment 213961

And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. - Leviticus 20:16

Daily reminder that if you disagree with this you're a misogynist. :feelsclown:

Brutal dog pill

The dog pill has ruined me.

When you think about it, our opponents like cucktears are actually super misogynist.

They think it's okay for women to have sex with dogs, even though dogs cannot consent so it's actually rape. But they seem to think dogs can consent.

So they think dogs are mature and intelligent enough to consent to sex, but 17-year-old girls are not. Therefore cucktears thinks dogs are smarter and more mature than 17-year-old human females. Sounds pretty misogynist to me. Hey, all you "virgin but not incel" cucks on cucktears, dis why u inkel, sweaty.