Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Take The Disney Pill

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
Disney movies (while I love them) are pretty representative of actual female nature; at the least they are very representative of what females are taught to expect from a very young age. In virtually all, the Chad is good and the villain is ugly. One of the few Disney movies that portrayed an incel male favorably (1997's "The Hunchback of Notre Dame") even there he still didn't get the girl (of course he didn't in the book either which is a real blackpill).

Think about it:

Sleeping Beauty: Prince Charming is a classic Chad of course. At least they made a femoid the villain though.

Snow White: All femoids are entitled to a mini-army of shitty little beta orbiters that would die defending her and that she of course would never in a million years actually fuck. The guy she goes for? Take a wild guess.

The Little Mermaid: Hans Christian Andersen's 19th century classic where in the original Ariel (or Marina in the original) literally dies over the fact that she can't have rich foreign Prince Chad. In the Disney adaption it isn't quite the same, but overtones of hypergamy as well as race-mixing are here as well as pity for the "poor" femoid who only wanted foreigner Giga-Chad cock.

Aladdin: proof that money doesn't matter if you're Chad (or Chaddam rather). Jasmine turns down all these rich Princes for a poor "street rat." It certainly didn't help that he looked like a male model of course.

Beauty and the Beast: an aggressive high-T monster that treats Belle and everyone else around him like shit yet still gets the girl. Doesn't hurt that he's a pretty-boy Prince beneath the fur, of course. I would recommend this movie to gymcels and TRP but the fact that Belle completely ignores Gaston shows that nobody gives a fuck about buff ugly dudes except high-t sluts and landwhales.

The Hunchback of Notre Dame: Already mentioned it in the beginning. Esmeralda goes for the pretty boy Chad Phoebus and Quasimodo is "happy" for them. Also Claude Frollo is of course an introverted uggo that uses religion to justify his perversion; i.e. childhood fuel for low-IQ "skeptics" and atheists on plebbit.

Could go on and on. Add more if you have them.

fuck disney, they are partially to blame for enforcing the state of the sexual market in 2018. they influence young femoids.

fuck disney, they are partially to blame for enforcing the state of the sexual market in 2018. they influence young femoids.

What doesn't at this point?

Disney ruined Star Wars with their sjw propaganda and pandering:feelsrope::kys:

Disney movies (while I love them) are pretty representative of actual female nature; at the least they are very representative of what females are taught to expect from a very young age. In virtually all, the Chad is good and the villain is ugly. One of the few Disney movies that portrayed an incel male favorably (1997's "The Hunchback of Notre Dame") even there he still didn't get the girl (of course he didn't in the book either which is a real blackpill).
Fuuuuuuck, this is some concentrated, quality blackpill. Good stuff bro.

Haven't seen. But then again have never really been into Star Wars. I also hear the Jews bought Disney after Walt Disney died.

Think about it:

Sleeping Beauty: Prince Charming is a classic Chad of course. At least they made a femoid the villain though.

Snow White: All femoids are entitled to a mini-army of shitty little beta orbiters that would die defending her and that she of course would never in a million years actually fuck. The guy she goes for? Take a wild guess.

The Little Mermaid: Hans Christian Andersen's 19th century classic where in the original Ariel (or Marina in the original) literally dies over the fact that she can't have rich foreign Prince Chad. In the Disney adaption it isn't quite the same, but overtones of hypergamy as well as race-mixing are here as well as pity for the "poor" femoid who only wanted foreigner Giga-Chad cock.

Aladdin: proof that money doesn't matter if you're Chad (or Chaddam rather). Jasmine turns down all these rich Princes for a poor "street rat." It certainly didn't help that he looked like a male model of course.

Beauty and the Beast: an aggressive high-T monster that treats Belle and everyone else around him like shit yet still gets the girl. Doesn't hurt that he's a pretty-boy Prince beneath the fur, of course. I would recommend this movie to gymcels and TRP but the fact that Belle completely ignores Gaston shows that nobody gives a fuck about buff ugly dudes except high-t sluts and landwhales.

The Hunchback of Notre Dame: Already mentioned it in the beginning. Esmeralda goes for the pretty boy Chad Phoebus and Quasimodo is "happy" for them. Also Claude Frollo is of course an introverted uggo that uses religion to justify his perversion; i.e. childhood fuel for low-IQ "skeptics" and atheists on plebbit.

Could go on and on. Add more if you have them.
Aladdin also was abusive and gaslighted Jasmine. Lied over and over again JFL. Still gets pussy and incel jafar left to rot in a lamp NEETcave.

Hunchback of Notre Dame is absolutely heartbreaking for me. Both the disney and the live action film

God Help the Outcast brings me to tears everytime dawg!

Femoid cunt who doesn't do an ounce of work gets praised by the entire Original Trilogy cast, has BBC lusting over her, and knows exactly what to do in every situation.

Kylo: Killed his dad. (Almost) killed his mom. Killed his boss. Femoid cunt still rejects him.

This is the ultimate blackpill.

Imagine there being a disney movie of snow white with the genders of snow white and the dwarfs revered. It would be called misogynist, and fat dykes would demand it be banned.

Pocahontas: Ethnic female turns down ethnic Chad for white Chad.

Aladdin also was abusive and gaslighted Jasmine. Lied over and over again JFL. Still gets pussy and incel jafar left to rot in a lamp NEETcave.

Jasmine was also a "strong independent woman" but lots of Disney Princesses were for obvious reasons. But I guess even "strong independent women" are weak when it comes to Chad.

Hunchback of Notre Dame is absolutely heartbreaking for me. Both the disney and the live action film

God Help the Outcast brings me to tears everytime dawg!

God help the incels.

Imagine there being a disney movie of snow white with the genders of snow white and the dwarfs revered. It would be called misogynist, and fat dykes would demand it be banned.
Depends. If it were an average or ugly guy, yes. If it were a Chad it'd be identical to lots of shit already on TV.

Depends. If it were an average or ugly guy, yes. If it were a Chad it'd be identical to lots of shit already on TV.
Seven orbiting female midgets would be pretty bad even for a chad, but you're right, if it was for a normal looking guy then that movie wouldn't even make it to home video.

Had forgotten all about that one. And it's because Chad Smith's "personality" was so much better.

lol this is the absolute worst one.
You're forgetting the important part here. Ethnic chad literally GOT KILLED and then she just hopped on to white chad's penis.

Just Be A White Cartoon Character

lol this is the absolute worst one.
You're forgetting the important part here. Ethnic chad literally GOT KILLED and then she just hopped on to white chad's penis.

Just Be A White Cartoon Character
Ethnic Chad got killed by white beta.

At least in tarzan Jane left the rich white guy for chad jungle cock.

Don't think she was supposed to be with that Clayton guy. Regardless, just shows that femoids would choose to be homeless in a jungle hundreds of miles from civilization just for Chad cock.

Don't think she was supposed to be with that Clayton guy. Regardless, just shows that femoids would choose to be homeless in a jungle hundreds of miles from civilization just for Chad cock.
This is why foids belong in cages.

Hunchback of Notre Dame is one of my favorite animated movies for that very reason.
Unlike other forms of media that preach the whole "it's the inside that counts" bullshit, it goes full blackpill and has the heroine end up with Chad rather than the ugly orbiter.

m8 beauty and the beast is the most bluepilled Disney film, she goes for beast's 'good heart' (wealth+status in reality because she is bored of her 'little town with its little people', belle is a massive snob) but saying Gaston isn't a gigachad is mental, he has literal Stacy orbiters in almost every scene

well always be the villians