Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Take the Discord-pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 26180
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26180

Self-banned
-
Discord is often called "trannycord" because most people who claim to be female there are not female by birth.

But even as such, there are only so many transgender people in the world, and far too many claimed females post on it. So some of them are actually born female. Most of them zoomers by age.

Here's the pill: We were born just a generation or a few too soon to have the benefit of these girls (the real ones among them). Because they are addicted to tech and social media, and the ones who go on backwater sites like Discord are usually unpopular but not ugly enough for juggernaut effect, they are easier lays than any girl our ages. Depression, probably meme depression sometimes but nonetheless, means these girls would be less picky because they're bored and just wanted fun. If we were their age, even as incels, we'd have more than non-zero chance, especially if we started online. But alas, it's too late, and the girls our age weren't on internet drugs when we were teens and youngmaxxed out, and they cannot fall for this stuff nor do they care.

tl;dr zoomer girls are easy; we were born too soon and missed out.

I tried using discord didn't understand it tbh

Another discord is pill is when your voice and accent are so shit that no one takes you seriously in English voice chats

Another discord is pill is when your voice and accent are so shit that no one takes you seriously in English voice chats
so fucking relatable

If you've used Discord it's over. Not that Discord is a dealbreaker, but having Discord reflects what kind of person you are, and I don't mean that in a positive way.

Being a voicelet is hell

You're claiming that there are girls somewhere who'd have sex with ugly guys because they're bored and don't know how to get to Chad?

Are you thinking of Narnia perhaps? The Middle Earth? Or wherever Harry Potter lives?

I used to have discord but I deleted it

Discord is for orbiters only jfl. Nobody has sex using discord. Look at the shithole called /r9k/ lmao.

Real shit. I'm a voicecel in general but online it's so much worse. Either caveman sounds nobody can hear over a running engine or water, or teen adolescent squeaks that make me sound gay or something. Fucking hell. The mikes really make it hard for either pitch to come through clearly.

Most users here are literal high schoolers and zoomers themselves duh

If you've used Discord it's over. Not that Discord is a dealbreaker, but having Discord reflects what kind of person you are, and I don't mean that in a positive way.
Yeah, this is the flip side of it. Still, I bet for chads at least it is easy fishing. Chadfishing that way would be terrible though.

You're claiming that there are girls somewhere who'd have sex with ugly guys because they're bored and don't know how to get to Chad?

Are you thinking of Narnia perhaps? The Middle Earth? Or wherever Harry Potter lives?
They're the girls who are too ugly or autistic for chad, and chad doesn't notice them because they never leave their house.
I should clarify in the OP that you can *try*, but unless you're chad you are going to fail once she hears or sees you.
Most users here are literal high schoolers and zoomers themselves duh
Regardless, we're still fucked and not part of the "loser culture" forming with zoomer normies. I think that being incel still kills you even here as an actual unwanted loser, the guys who are managing to get in these groups and even snag girls are definitely at least 5/10s.

Discordpill is more like the simpill. Discord is not a backwater media platform lmfao. It has hundreds of millions of users and billions of messages are sent each month. The ratio of guys to girls is crazy huge and every server with one girl ends up being an orbit fest. Plus most of those girls probably aren't anywhere near you, probably aren't actually girls, and probably will think you're creepy. You will have to jestermaxx and you will never make it.