Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Take the dildopill

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Hey fellas. A while back, there was a post of someone trying to prove that most women prefer big dicks because the majority of dildos women buy are big.

I’ve also seen this argument in other subreddits and most of the women were saying that average or slightly below average dildos sell more. Or that they need an 8 inch dildo because they still need to hold it to use it. So only 4 inches of the dildo is used. I just want to tell you guys what I saw while working at Amazon.

I was a packer at amazon for about a year. I saw all sorts of sex toys. Most of them were dildos or vibrators. I never saw a small dildo. Not one. They were all freaking massive. And yes, I believe the women saying that not the whole dildo goes inside, only 4 or so inches, but all the dildos were thick. A lot thicker than average. And the smallest I saw in length was 7 inches. Sometimes, they would come with a message (cuz someone ordered the dildo as a gift to someone else) and 99% of them said something like “this was the perfect size for me!!! Try this one out. It blew my mind. Happy birthday!” And the dildo was massive.

This just reenforced into me that big dicks will be preferred over small dicks majority of the time. And the only hope is to find a woman who actually prefers small dicks. They are extremely rare, but they’re out there. Good luck to you all and I sincerely hope y’all find a genuine, great woman.

Roasties casually gifting each other BBC dildos for birthday :feelsclown::feelsclown:

No wonder their holes are so blown out :feelskek:

Roasties gonna roast

We just have to give up, we can't compete:feelsrope:

We just have to give up, we can't compete:feelsrope:
:feelsrope:

Forget dildos, take the sex machine pill.
:lul::lul::lul:

This should be water is wet but the men are the one lying each other that dick size doesnt matter, it fucking does and every foid will admit it.

This should be water is wet but the men are the one lying each other that dick size doesnt matter, it fucking does and every foid will admit it.

:feelsrope:

Isn't it considered gay to take a dildopill?

The dildopill destroyed my will to live

Last edited: