Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Take the customerservicepill

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Do the cashiers at McDonald’s smile at you when you make an order? Do waiters try to make conversation with you? Do salespeople offer you help when you’re looking for something?

If not then you’re probably a truecel

1. I don't go to McDonalds, or any fast food place for that matter. But sometimes, when I go to Starbucks or something, they do though.
2. No.
3. Also applies to me.

I mean, I kind of see what you're trying to say here -- [but I don't want to sound like a cuck --] but if you're dressed the right way, some of these things can happen. People in customer service do those kinds of things to people who dress better so they can get more tip out of them and such. Not too sure about the second one, though, that only happened with me when I was little and I liked to draw while waiting for my meals.

Do the cashiers at McDonald’s smile at you when you make an order?
nope
Do waiters try to make conversation with you?
nope
Do salespeople offer you help when you’re looking for something?
more guys than foids
I mean, I kind of see what you're trying to say here -- [but I don't want to sound like a cuck --] but if you're dressed the right way, some of these things can happen. People in customer service do those kinds of things to people who dress better so they can get more tip out of them and such. Not too sure about the second one, though, that only happened with me when I was little and I liked to draw while waiting for my meals.
tbh I dont think its cucked as it applies to public appearance and you are not saying that dressing well will get you a foid

it just makes you look more presentable

It’s fucking crazy how poorly I’m treated by customer service people. They ignore me, and just give bad service. In line at the store they will be bubbly and chatty with the person in front of me and then not even give me more than a hello if that.

I certainly have swallowed the customer service pill.

It’s fucking crazy how poorly I’m treated by customer service people. They ignore me, and just give bad service. In line at the store they will be bubbly and chatty with the person in front of me and then not even give me more than a hello if that.

I certainly have swallowed the customer service pill.
its fucking suifuel when a cashier refuses to even make eye contact with you and then goes on to act completely different with the next guy in line

They never smile or do beyond the bare minimum required by their job. I've tried smiling at them first, I've tried asking them how their day is going ("Fine."), I just don't get it. I'm ugly but I'm not the ugliest guy in the world.

They do smile at me sometimes. A smile of mockery and pity.

I never smiled at anybody's especially foids when I was a cashier.

I was at McDonald's today, didn't even think if the cashier smiled at me. Probably not.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back