Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Take the conjugal-visit-pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 17419
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 17419

Self-banned
-
Yeah, you surely know about this already, but let it sink deep into your soul how societies worst criminals in many places are allowed by the state to spend time alone with their spouse (aquired via hybristophilia-maxxing) in order to "increase the chances they will be more easily reintegrated into society".

Have a look here, just imagine this being on top of getting decent food and shelter, even your own videogames and a personal chef in the most cucked places i.e. Scandinavia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conjugal_visit

Meanwhile, incels are basically paying for their own form of prison on the outside, while being told they are the worst of the worst by below freezing IQ normaloids.

Just recently the danish submarine killer Peter Madsen (chopped a foid journalist into small pieces, JFL) acquired a wife who had fled from Russia.

In a post on Sunday, Ms Curpen wrote: "My husband committed a horrible crime and he is punished for that. However, knowing him for real give me an exclusive right to say that I am lucky to be with the most beautiful, smart, talented, devoted and empathetic person and man ever.

She used to work for Grani.ru, a Russian opposition news website banned by the authorities. She and Mr Devyatkin were arrested in 2012 after attending rallies of the far-left opposition National Bolsheviks.

The party, led by Eduard Limonov, is in a grouping called The Other Russia, fiercely opposed to President Vladimir Putin. Limonov has ultra-nationalist views - he supported Serb hardliners in former Yugoslavia - and spent nearly two years in jail on terrorism charges.

Ms Curpen says she fled with Mr Devyatkin first to Ukraine, then to Finland, where they were granted political asylum.

Defending her Madsen art project, she wrote in a manifesto: "Supporting the guilty one, calling him a friend, we smash 'normality' into pieces, diversify the symbolic capital of culture, engage in cultural terrorism, essentially the only truly effective form of peaceful resistance."

She says she launched the project in mid-2018, but soon realised she needed "some form of collaboration with Peter himself, and in autumn [2018] personal communication began".

After his arrest in 2017, Madsen divorced his wife. A Danish news website, BT, says Madsen began seeking penpals from his prison cell in August 2018.

BT says he had a trio of female admirers who supported him during his court appeal.

God if you are out there (cope), let me off this ride right now, tbh.

Tenor 2

Last edited:
the fact that criminals can easily get gf's and sex completely throws the personality argument out the window.

get fukt with your lies normies

we aren't entitled to sex, yet violent criminals locked up in jail are? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: