Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Take the computerpill

• Thread starter BrazilianPardoleiro
  • Start date
BrazilianPardoleiro

BrazilianPardoleiro

5'3 mixed race poorcel living in a shithole
★★★★
Women would rather have sex with chads on the computer than any incel subhuman.Translation: "Forgive me God for what I'm about to do"

Attachments

• IMG_20210725_213239.jpg
    IMG_20210725_213239.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 168
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

that penis to body ratio is what foids expect irl. vile creatures
MINIMUM SIZE REQUIRED TO GIVE A GLIMPSE OF PLEASURE TO FOIDS IN 2021 :feelsrope:

Brazilian women are the biggest coomers

:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Disgusting filthy mutt whore, god please destroy this country already

:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Disgusting filthy mutt whore, god please destroy this country already
Jfl she is using filter on the photos to lighten her skin. Typical brazilian e-girl mutt
Brazilian women are the biggest coomers
They are evil creatures indeed.

You mean screenpill right? And where the fuck do you find such pic? I'm really getting worried here

You mean screenpill right? And where the fuck do you find such pic? I'm really getting worried here
facebook whores post the most degenerate shit, of course twitter ones are even worse

is that supposely brazilian streamer foid from Portugal?

coz her portugues doesnt look like brazilian to me. and she looks "too white"
She's not white, it's just instagram filter to look white
I have a fake on Facebook to interact with my fellow JPBF friends - JPBF stands for Young Beta Poor Ugly, it's basically the brazilian flavor of inceldom.
is that supposely brazilian streamer foid from Portugal?

coz her portugues doesnt look like brazilian to me. and she looks "too white"
No, she's brazilian

Last edited:
Virtual chad only.