Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Take the carpill (guy is in a gay relationship with his car)

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
This guy fucks his car.

lol he nuts inside the exhaust.

me when I'm old and cant afford a sexdoll
JFL @ KIM

lol he nuts inside the exhaust.

We already have Kevin Yardley.

y2jhoIm.png

Fuaaarrkk. I wish I could carcope like this guy.

I don't even have any words for this man. If he was feeling like that for a sexdoll, then MAYBE i could buy into it. But a fucking car? AND NOT EVEN THAT GOOD LOOKING OF ONE? JFL, it's truly ovER for him

I don't even have any words for this man. If he was feeling like that for a sexdoll, then MAYBE i could buy into it. But a fucking car? AND NOT EVEN THAT GOOD LOOKING OF ONE? JFL, it's truly ovER for him
Lonliness does weird shit to a mans brain

Lonliness does weird shit to a mans brain
Tell me about it. My fucking PILLOW is the closest i've gotten to having a girlfriend. I stay up at night cuddling it while listening to asmr sounds of a woman sleeping. OVER for me. And sometimes i roleplay in my head as if the pillow is a girl talking to me
It never began

Tell me about it. My fucking PILLOW is the closest i've gotten to having a girlfriend. I stay up at night cuddling it while listening to asmr sounds of a woman sleeping. OVER for me. And sometimes i roleplay in my head as if the pillow is a girl talking to me
It never began
Christ m8. Never began for you

Christ m8. Never began for you
But at least i'll be a good kisser if i ever ascend, cause i've had several years of practice on a fucking bag of cotton

But at least i'll be a good kisser if i ever ascend, cause i've had several years of practice on a fucking bag of cotton
Jesus man. I feel bad for you. I've never been desperate enough to make out with objects

jaw saw this in a vine comp, hes happier than me

Jesus man. I feel bad for you. I've never been desperate enough to make out with objects
I've thought about purchasing a female mannequin head to put next to me in bed before. Just so i have something that actually looks like a woman to kiss, and i could feel the hair. It wouldn't be real, but at least i would have the feeling of a presence there

I've thought about purchasing a female mannequin head to put next to me in bed before. Just so i have something that actually looks like a woman to kiss, and i could feel the hair. It wouldn't be real, but at least i would have the feeling of a presence there
You need to invest in a sex doll bro

You need to invest in a sex doll bro
Would if i had money and my own place (NEET)
But even then, i'd wait a couple years. If i haven't ascended by 25 - 28, THAT's when i'll get a sexdoll
Until then, i would probably just get a fleshlight

Would if i had money and my own place (NEET)
But even then, i'd wait a couple years. If i haven't ascended by 25 - 28, THAT's when i'll get a sexdoll
Until then, i would probably just get a fleshlight
Flashlights are great I used to own one but didnt clean it and it got moldy :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

legit cope tbh. he seems happy

Wish I could cope and be happy like that

The carpill rammed me