Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the Car Ownership Pill! If you don't have a car, you're not even in the game!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
If you are a driver's license cel, it's over! :cryfeels::feelsrope:
@HighTGymcel

I'm tearing up, they finally listened to us, @LastGerman

It only matters if you have an expensive sporty/fast car from a top prestige brand. Also you need to look the part, be very good looking, tall, designer clothes, expensive watch ect.

Otherwise you're just seen an ugly joke trying to compensate for their 3 inch dick.
:foidSoy: teehee.

@HighTGymcel
It's assertion is quite on point actually, as it states plainly:

Males were not influenced by status manipulation, as there was no significant difference between attractiveness ratings for the female seated in the high compared to the neutral condition...

Men are attracted to the body and apperance of a female, and the credit it will bring them amongst other male if she considered "Hot" by many, or all.

Women are attracted to status. Even sometimes when it is bullshit status.

Nothing new proven, I don't think....

It only matters if you have an expensive sporty/fast car from a top prestige brand. Also you need to look the part, be very good looking, tall, designer clothes, expensive watch ect.

Otherwise you're just seen an ugly joke trying to compensate for their 3 inch dick.
:foidSoy: teehee.
lmao

@HighTGymcel
everyone knows that my real reason of not getting laid isn't because of my lack of a driver's license.
it's because my face
drivers license is COPE

Just another shit parenting pill

Instead of teaching me how to drive my father always said he would never lend his car to anyone of us, he never really bothered teaching me anything tbh. Just boomer things

Meanwhile my uncle taught my cousins how to drive for them to be ready for university.

Sucks to have such irresponsible parents at 5hat young age ngl

Well ER had a bmw no car for your subhuman genetic anyways :feelsrope:

@HighTGymcel
I have a car, it’s all about the face buddy boyo:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@HighTGymcel
I drive an M4 like ER did, and I’m still a virgin:feelsrope::feelsrope:

You’re a :chad::chad:. You don’t need a car, Becky would drive you around for free.:feelskek::feelskek:

Very, very accurate.

Hypocrisy

My Dad was supposed to give me a car, but nothing has happened since.:lasereyes:

I drive an M4 like ER did, and I’m still a virgin:feelsrope::feelsrope:
BMW is now a normie fag car now, you need a Mercedes, Land Rover, Audi or better.

If I didn't have the car I would rope probably

I've never had a car or a driving license, no fucking money for that.:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Attachments

• 6nqoqo.gif
    6nqoqo.gif
    468.3 KB · Views: 2
Failed my license several times, got literal ptsd from that shit

Has nothing to do with the actual car but what the car represents (money, status)
You'd get the same effect with a guy sitting in a nice yacht vs a guy sitting in a dingy

I own two sportscars and a new truck and no foid ever gave a shit
Guys love them though
Meanwhile I see Chad being driven around by a hot girl in his rusting 20 year old hyundai with the windows down in 95F temperatures

I'm a NEET loser, I can't afford a car.

In 2022, it ain’t happening without a set of wheels unless you are top shelf and your dick drags on the pavement

I don't even have driver license.
Although it's mostly about status.
If you were very rich, you could have your personal driver and your status would be even higher in the eyes of the females because average men cannot afford personal driver.

Yeah this is big cope. Cars do not matter if you live in a Western European city with good public transport.

Just another shit parenting pill

Instead of teaching me how to drive my father always said he would never lend his car to anyone of us, he never really bothered teaching me anything tbh. Just boomer things

Meanwhile my uncle taught my cousins how to drive for them to be ready for university.

Sucks to have such irresponsible parents at 5hat young age ngl
:yes: same I got car too late past college. massive loss of possible status halo

Has nothing to do with the actual car but what the car represents (money, status)
You'd get the same effect with a guy sitting in a nice yacht vs a guy sitting in a dingy

I own two sportscars and a new truck and no foid ever gave a shit
Guys love them though
Meanwhile I see Chad being driven around by a hot girl in his rusting 20 year old hyundai with the windows down in 95F temperatures
no car status boost is very real. most of us here though are both ugly and autistic. And have no where near enough money/stsths to compensate. a 50-100k car is not enough. you need Bugattis, lambos not some dodge trash car.

no car status boost is very real. most of us here though are both ugly and autistic. And have no where near enough money/stsths to compensate. a 50-100k car is not enough. you need Bugattis, lambos not some dodge trash car.
Yes but it is not the car itself that does that... It's the fact that the car looks swoopy a woman can read Lamborghini and she assumes this guy is rich and popular.
But the same could be done with any number of "rich person" luxuries.