Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Take the bull pill

Oh god ew

(and yet women who do this are empowered and men who do this are disgusting hmmhmhmhhm)

i once saw a video of a girl eating a male dog's asshole
yet she would never kiss one of us
this blackpill hurts so much bros. A woman would rather have sex with a dog than even dare to look at an incel.

Yep, animals mog us. Wtf, there are no morals.
The animalpill is like the racepill: humans can't discern whether animals are attractive (for females of their species) or not so even ugly animals can get with human Stacies jfl.

The animalpill is like the racepill: humans can't discern whether animals are attractive (for females of their species) or not so even ugly animals can get with human Stacies jfl.
I can tell you if a girl OR guy is hot no matter of race, and everyone knows (but won't admit because blackpill bad!) that bulldogs are uglier than, say, great danes.

I ain't going to read all that, where does it say women are more face-blind because I don't buy it, men tend to be more autistic and women more social.

I ain't going to read all that, where does it say women are more face-blind because I don't buy it, men tend to be more autistic and women more social.
They just don't know what's attractive for someone of another race or even another species. For example for white foids most Asian men look the same, i.e. ugly even if they're on the attractive side for their race.

They just don't know what's attractive for someone of another race or even another species. For example for white foids most Asian men look the same, i.e. ugly even if they're on the attractive side for their race.
No way, we have chads of each race for a reason. True some races mog others but still. It may be harder to tell but they can still tell.
Between a hot Asian and an ugly white or black guy, hot Asian will win.

Maybe if you mean they can't see hot, sure, but they can definitely see ugly. Women can distinguish hot Indians and Arabs from ugly ones, even when in turbans and the like.

No way, we have chads of each race for a reason. True some races mog others but still. It may be harder to tell but they can still tell.
Between a hot Asian and an ugly white or black guy, hot Asian will win.

Maybe if you mean they can't see hot, sure, but they can definitely see ugly. Women can distinguish hot Indians and Arabs from ugly ones, even when in turbans and the like.
Hot Asian will win if he's sufficiently white passing but not if he has ethnic features because then he just gets grouped in with all the other "ugly Asians". It's just how our brain works.

Hot Asian will win if he's sufficiently white passing but not if he has ethnic features because then he just gets grouped in with all the other "ugly Asians". It's just how our brain works.
Shit

Brutal bull pill :feelsrope: