Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Take the Boeing pill

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★

I simply love everything about him, how he is. He gives me live and secureness back. I am lacking the words to describe it. It's indescribeable.

(music)

This is my partner, my precious. I call him always precious, but his real name is boeing 737-800. How it exactly started, it happened during my first flight in late 2013, when I flew to Basel, but it was not until the return when I noticed something attracted me. At home I simply couldn't stop thinking about the planes. It's the same when you see a partner or more accurate a good looking guy, you simply won't forget him. 4 years ago I was together with a guy but it was simply not the same as with my precious.

[blah blah we talk / cuddle with each other like every other couple]

What I like the most about him are his indescribable wings, his jet engines, his stabilizers and his FACE.

A foid would rather fuck an innanimate object than an ugly male. Do they have penetrative intercourse as well? :giga:
Mogs me. Over for Cessnacels.

Tiime to start identifying as attack helicoptERs.

Last edited:
THE ULTIMATE PILL

The planepill crashed me.

Fuck look at that nose and strong forward cockpit window, mogs me.

Just be an airplane theory.

Foids rather fuck inanimate objects than even look at us. I recently posted about a foid marrying a bridge because of she thought the bridge was strong, sturdy and rooted.
There seems to be a pattern. Have the link?

Foids rather fuck inanimate objects than even look at us. I recently posted about a foid marrying a bridge because of she thought the bridge was strong, sturdy and rooted.
Was the bridge her fallback after Chad?

I guess the airplane has a pretty good personality and got a haircut, too.

Planepill. This is too many pills to handle. Recently got hit with the phonepill and driverslicensepill

Nooooo.

Stupid foid, leave my cope alone.

Foids are sick in the head and they call us mentally unstable. JFL at this randomly generated world within 0.01ms full of bugs.

Pilots me