Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the blue eyes pill.

L

LebaneseCel

Phoenician Nationalist
-
As long as you don't have a subhuman eye area (i.e. extreme upper eyelid exposure), blue eyes will save you and give you a MASSIVE halo (especially if your face is above a 4). Here are some examples:

Before: Upper tier normie

CABCD93A 5B69 48E7 B4A7 52AA540E8914

After: SLAYER

1401CCA5 5623 4228 8A5F 82E0B1E8F380

Before: Normie

EC456BA9 175F 49D6 8FAC F7B3A80E5254

After: Chadlite

2A081D5E CB2F 4B10 88D0 FA717749A54E

This thing says it all: if you don't have a death-tier eye area blue eyes will insanely improve your facial appearance.

Just buy colored contacts, bro

In pro-wrestling a young, attractive face (Good guy) who'd draw pretty much all the women to the shows was called "blue-eyes". Even carny fucks in the 1940's who'd wrestle female bears at state fairs knew this.

Last edited:
blue eye is the facial equivalent to being white.

If you have dark eyes just rope.

Blue eyes are an instant +2 points, they can make a subhuman look average.
N5ZXSmSR.jpeg

I am not risking damage to my eyes for some blue eyes faggot shit

i have hazel eyes and cope by saying their green. sometimes they look greener than others, but not enough to halo me.

I am not risking damage to my eyes for some blue eyes faggot shit
By no means am I recommending the surgery. It is very risky and causes severe glaucoma if you don't put eye drops 24/7 for the rest of your life.
i have hazel eyes and cope by saying their green. sometimes they look greener than others, but not enough to halo me.
Anything other than blue is subhuman tier.

Same, they're still subhuman. Females want a man with eyes that look like this.
Gollum-Turkish-President.jpg

Green or hazel are still better than brown, it pisses me off how I was the only subhuman in the family

I'm running contact game. Need those pretty blue anime eyes. The surgery is way too risky though.

I'm running contact game. Need those pretty blue anime eyes. The surgery is way too risky though.
Don't do the surgery. These people prey on young men who want to change their appearance and use propaganda to advertise their goals.

I have green eyes and I'm a subhuman.

I have blue eyes but a seriously bad eye area. But I agree that it would look even worse if my eyes were dark. Unfortunately, my eyes are light blue. Maybe I should buy dark blue contact lenses because dark blue eyes probably appear bigger.

Its better to have dark pupils with excellent eye area (positive canthal tilt, hunter eyes etc) than to have blue eyes but crap eye area.

Its better to have dark pupils with excellent eye area (positive canthal tilt, hunter eyes etc) than to have blue eyes but crap eye area.

True, but I'm talking in regards to similar eye area shapes. For instance a blue eye color on a hunter eye will always be better than a brown eye color.

True, but I'm talking in regards to similar eye area shapes. For instance a blue eye color on a hunter eye will always be better than a brown eye color.
No fucking shit Sherlock. Keep making Low IQ observations we all knew.

No fucking shit Sherlock. Keep making Low IQ observations we all knew.
And also even if you have not that good of an eye area light blue eyes will halo you into oblivion.
Loads of people here keep spreading the "muh eye color doesn't matter" meme.

Yep true wish I had blue eyes

And also even if you have not that good of an eye area light blue eyes will halo you into oblivion.
Loads of people here keep spreading the "muh eye color doesn't matter" meme.
Hey btw be honest..are you @Blackpill101 new account?

Hey btw be honest..are you @Blackpill101 new account?
I came here from braincels after I realized how much of a cucked sub it is. Inceltears faggots keep raiding us and posting in secret accounts to make us look bad. Also the mods there are either normies or fakecels, and we have a fucking fat bitch heading the sub.

Not sure what you mean by your question, but this is the first time I'm posting on this site. People on braincels believe it's a honeypot site and refuse to come here because they think it's all "violent."

I came here from braincels after I realized how much of a cucked sub it is. Inceltears faggots keep raiding us and posting in secret accounts to make us look bad. Also the mods there are either normies or fakecels, and we have a fucking fat bitch heading the sub.

Not sure what you mean by your question, but this is the first time I'm posting on this site. People on braincels believe it's a honeypot site and refuse to come here because they think it's all "violent."
Ow ok..no @Blackpill101 was a arabcel LARPing as a white nazicel who got banned last week. Im trying to find out what his new account is. Hr was cooning and whiteworshipping so much there was no saving him tbh

Just buy colored contacts, bro

In pro-wrestling a young, attractive face (Good guy) who'd draw pretty much all the women to the shows was called "blue-eyes". Even carny fucks in the 1940's who'd wrestle female bears at state fairs knew this.
Colored contacts are simply not worth it and cause a lot of distress and pressure on the eyes.
Ow ok..no @Blackpill101 was a arabcel LARPing as a white nazicel who got banned last week. Im trying to find out what his new account is. Hr was cooning and whiteworshipping so much there was no saving him tbh
To be honest if you're European, simply come to my country and I'll guarantee that you'll easily get women. Run passport game.

Colored contacts are simply not worth it and cause a lot of distress and pressure on the eyes.

To be honest if you're European, simply come to my country and I'll guarantee that you'll easily get women. Run passport game.
Nah man im still coping by hoping i will find that one traditional trustworthy and loyal girl of my own ethnicity with whom i can have nice simple family.

Megaultracope i know..but otherwise its rope for me :feelsrope:

:lul::lul::lul:
Bro sandniggers can be nazi's too. I'm the living proof of that.
I honestly agree with a lot of Hitler's views on the Jews. Israel is just a parasite that needs to be wiped out forever.

:lul::lul::lul:
Bro sandniggers can be nazi's too. I'm the living proof of that.
At least u admit and realize ur not white. Blackpill101 convinced himself he was actually white :lul::lul::lul:

Nah man im still coping by hoping i will find that one traditional trustworthy and loyal girl of my own ethnicity with whom i can have nice simple family.

Megaultracope i know..but otherwise its rope for me :feelsrope:
What ethnicity are you?

Mixed garbage race actually :lul::lul:..descendant of peoples of former dutch colonies.
If you have a Western passport you can pull off a decent Lebanese qt. It is true that they are westernizing slowly, but most of them still wait till marriage to lose that v card.

If you have a Western passport you can pull off a decent Lebanese qt. It is true that they are westernizing slowly, but most of them still wait till marriage to lose that v card.
Lebanese women are hot. But i think they will never really want to be with darkskinned person like me. They prefer whiteskins the most right?

Legit, hazel/amber/green are good too while grey/black/brown can be unattractive

Lebanese women are hot. But i think they will never really want to be with darkskinned person like me. They prefer whiteskins the most right?
If you're a European skin wise you could honestly easily find a loyal virgin qt there upon the first day spent. However I wouldn't completely abandon your hopes, especially if you're American or European (nationality wise).
Legit, hazel/amber/green are good too while grey/black/brown can be unattractive
Light blue eyes are the only good ones.

Light eyes won't save you if you're a trucel.

If you're a European skin wise you could honestly easily find a loyal virgin qt there upon the first day spent. However I wouldn't completely abandon your hopes, especially if you're American or European (nationality wise).

Yeah i was born and raised in netherlands...ive thought about passport game...but what stopped me was the idea that once she has citizenship and maybe we have a kid..she cheats on me or leaves me for tyrone. Id fucking rope immediately :lul:

Why he is got banned, btw?
Too many warnings he kept making racebaiting threads. But i think what pissed off the most the fact that he was not even a white nazicel. Just a larping arabcel:lul:

Ultra cope
Light eyes won't save you if you're a trucel.

Ye, it only helps high tier incels with potential

Yeah i was born and raised in netherlands...ive thought about passport game...but what stopped me was the idea that once she has citizenship and maybe we have a kid..she cheats on me or leaves me for tyrone. Id fucking rope immediately :lul:
Hmm... I mean technically all women are the same and desire Chads, by women there were not raised in the West, so they might not be as slutty and Chad seeking. I would guarantee that your daughter will be a whore tho.

Hmm... I mean technically all women are the same and desire Chads, by women there were not raised in the West, so they might not be as slutty and Chad seeking. I would guarantee that your daughter will be a whore tho.
Yeah definetly. If i ever manage to get a family im moving back to a traditional sane society. West is so fucking cucked and whored its not even funny anymore