Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Take the birthmonth pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-
B4b98e8

If you were born in March, April, May, June, July or August it's OVER :blackpill:

Holes are just another one of Mother Nature's cruel jokes.

Never began for March-August birth month cels.

November here :feelzez:

Fuark I am born in July

HAHAHAHA OCTOBER HERE TIME TO S L A Y :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

shit tier quality post

What the fuck does this even mean

september master race here

This is retarded. I do believe in the C-sectionpill. Ie if you're born via C-section it may contribute to inceldom indirectly. Being born by C-section has been show to have negative implications for your immune system -> potential effect in the long-term on your cognitive development. The immune system is intimately involved in everything from brain development to healthy gut flora.

Born in November :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:
@FallenPrime
@Diocel
SCORPIO ZODIAC SIGN

Strengths: Resourceful, brave, passionate, stubborn, a true friend

Weaknesses: Distrusting, jealous, secretive, violent

Scorpio likes: Truth, facts, being right, longtime friends, teasing, a grand passion

Scorpio dislikes: Dishonesty, revealing secrets, passive people

Scorpio-born are passionate and assertive people. They are determined and decisive, and will research until they find out the truth. Scorpio is a great leader, always aware of the situation and also features prominently in resourcefulness.

Scorpio is a Water sign and lives to experience and express emotions. Although emotions are very important for Scorpio, they manifest them differently than other water signs. In any case, you can be sure that the Scorpio will keep your secrets, whatever they may be.

Pluto is the planet of transformation and regeneration, and also the ruler of this zodiac sign. Scorpios are known by their calm and cool behavior, and by their mysterious appearance. People often say that Scorpio-born are fierce, probably because they understand very well the rules of the universe. Some Scorpio-born can look older than they actually are. They are excellent leaders because they are very dedicated to what they do. Scorpios hate dishonesty and they can be very jealous and suspicious, so they need to learn how to adapt more easily to different human behaviors. Scorpios are brave and therefore they have a lot of friends.
Born in November :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:
@FallenPrime
@Diocel
SCORPIO ZODIAC SIGN

Scorpios are known by their calm and cool behavior, and by their mysterious appearance.

People often say that Scorpio-born are fierce, probably because they understand very well the rules of the universe.

Some Scorpio-born can look older than they actually are. They are excellent leaders because they are very dedicated to what they do.

Scorpios hate dishonesty and they can be very jealous and suspicious, so they need to learn how to adapt more easily to different human behaviors. Scorpios are brave and therefore they have a lot of friends.

Last edited:
What is this retarded foid science?

I am a Januarycel, so basically chad. :chad:

Why do foids talk so dumb. And why is everything to them about sex. Even fucking date of birth

View attachment 357787
If you were born in March, April, May, June, July or August it's OVER :blackpill:

Holes are just another one of Mother Nature's cruel jokes.
Born in March the specific zodiac sign for Pisces, now iirc a user told me I'm soy specifically for being born on that month. FML :feelsrope:
Why do foids talk so dumb. And why is everything to them about sex. Even fucking date of birth
That's all they care about.

foids just raised their criteria to fit only 0.000001% males :feelsclown:

I was born in one of the months she approves of, but I'm still posting on incel forums.

Black foids are the most delusional, broken, and nitpicky cunts. I don't take them seriously.

Last edited:
@pp183 whens ur birthday

@FallenPrime
@Diocel
SCORPIO ZODIAC SIGN

Strengths: Resourceful, brave, passionate, stubborn, a true friend

Weaknesses: Distrusting, jealous, secretive, violent

Scorpio likes: Truth, facts, being right, longtime friends, teasing, a grand passion

Scorpio dislikes: Dishonesty, revealing secrets, passive people

Scorpio-born are passionate and assertive people. They are determined and decisive, and will research until they find out the truth. Scorpio is a great leader, always aware of the situation and also features prominently in resourcefulness.

Scorpio is a Water sign and lives to experience and express emotions. Although emotions are very important for Scorpio, they manifest them differently than other water signs. In any case, you can be sure that the Scorpio will keep your secrets, whatever they may be.

Pluto is the planet of transformation and regeneration, and also the ruler of this zodiac sign. Scorpios are known by their calm and cool behavior, and by their mysterious appearance. People often say that Scorpio-born are fierce, probably because they understand very well the rules of the universe. Some Scorpio-born can look older than they actually are. They are excellent leaders because they are very dedicated to what they do. Scorpios hate dishonesty and they can be very jealous and suspicious, so they need to learn how to adapt more easily to different human behaviors. Scorpios are brave and therefore they have a lot of friends.
I am a Leo though. Despite I had some IRL bros I am still rotting here.

Over, I was born in March 1th :cryfeels:

August. It was over since concievement huh.

Fuaaaaark boyos it's over for springlets and summercels.

Birth month is cope.

what the fuck. my birthday is in july

I think they're joking.

JFL at being a November-cel when Chad July will still slay.

It was over before it began

They are low iq, they believe in stuff like horoscope while men believe in science.