Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill take the BELLack pill

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
I think I would like a sassy girl companion even if she lacks a body... there's more to women than their bodies guys, I think I might actually be attracted to personalities.

Even if her body was a bell, if she had a warm mouth and would kiss me, that would fill a big hole guys.

even if she doesn't have a hole for me to fill, just knowing she's interested in me and would want me to fill her hole if she had one would be validating in a huge way

plus if she likes you enough then maybe she would do things with that warm mouth

Dating a girl without legs isn't exactly a burden if she can fly amirite?

So yeah... guys are volcel if they won't bang this bell, she is superior to majority of IRL foids methinks.
What potential GF could possibly measure up to this sassy bell's personality?
She personality-mogs IRL foids.

Wouldn't autism be hating all socializing whatsoever?
I just ant to socialize with this sentient flying talking bell.

The type of bell she is can be termed a "call bell" or "service bell"
That sounds lewd as fuck

Anyway the bell pill is basically that if we were bells foids wouldn't want to be kissed by us.
But we want to be kissed by them as bells.

Nigger you surpassed even me

Nigger you surpassed even me
Bell

are you saying you wouldn't fuck her?

Just fuck the bell theory???
I'm trying to think of ways to make it work but I don't know if there's really any part to fuck.

Even the "mouth" seems to just be the lower jaw detached from the "head".

Doesn't even appear to have a tongue.. but does clearly have "lips" which are warm so I think that'd be enough for her to give good oral stimulation.

I'm trying to think of ways to make it work but I don't know if there's really any part to fuck.

Even the "mouth" seems to just be the lower jaw detached from the "head".

Doesn't even appear to have a tongue.. but does clearly have "lips" which are warm so I think that'd be enough for her to give good oral stimulation.
I doubt metal lips are warm :dafuckfeels:

fucked up watching teletoon

You're attracted to a female voice.

Bells are cold. Dealbreaker for me tbh..

if you are going to post weeb shit at least put some hentai while you are at it.

Go back to wizchan.org/b/ and post your gay little cartoons there

I doubt metal lips are warm :dafuckfeels:
Metal can hold heat, I don't see why not.
Obviously this is some magic/scifi doorbell
Warm furry dragoness >>>>>> some weird fucking bell
don't recognize her, tell me more
You're attracted to a female voice.
a big part of it ngl
but also the personality of the character I think and the intimacy she shows
Bells are cold. Dealbreaker for me tbh..
you ob did not watch the vid her lips are warm per main char

don't recognize her, tell me more

if you are going to post weeb shit at least put some hentai while you are at it.
there's none of this particular char yet, I checked
only some other lolis from the series
Go back to wizchan.org/b/ and post your gay little cartoons there
You will be fapping to this bell once you've lurked a couple months

I understand liking a girl for more than her body, but why would you want a sassy one? She's gonna nag you to death.

holy shit the lack of pussy is driving us crazy

Another GREAT thread from wizard32! Totally agree and so true!

I understand liking a girl for more than her body, but why would you want a sassy one? She's gonna nag you to death.
You can be slightly sassy and slightly naggy in a cute way without it going into overdrive to the point of annoyance>hatred.
holy shit the lack of pussy is driving us crazy
Crazy is subjective.
Perhaps it is leading us to enlightenment, about what really matters.

Think about it: if I was a normy with a string of failed relationships with GFs who cheated on me, I would be so fixated on missing sex with their bodies I would be pining and have oneitis and want to rope over the slight of a single foid out of billions.

But instead my mind broadens to appreciate hundreds if not thousands of waifus patching the holes in my rotting heart.

Even if I were to get myself together enough for a relationship, I'd like to think I'm more resistant to dump-despair than most normies since I have all these copes and enlightenment-confidence-boosters.
Another GREAT thread from wizard32! Totally agree and so true!
I need some further input from you or others.

She just kissed the other main char she was ogling earlier.

2nd verification of how her kisses are warm

I'm not sure how to feel about this. If I were to just embrace outright misogyny then I'd just scream she's a slut for kissing two guys...

But I just can't do that. These were basically chaste cheek kisses meant to comfort insecure guys like myself (not kisses for Chad) as she tries to project confidence and solve problems.

They're giving kisses... maternal in a way, like an older sister even though she's just a tiny little doorbell.

How can I hate her for that? She's giving of herself and her time, it's beautiful. She's a beautiful dream guys. :bluepill:

Last edited: